• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Habs Shopping Max Pacioretty

Phil

:tweet: @ev_sporer: On Hockey Night, @RealKyper says Bergevin is actively shopping Pacioetty, seeking to get a top goal-scorer in return.

:tweet: @ev_sporer: Full quote: "While an eventual trade may include draft picks and prospects, it?s been clear that Bergevin?s top priority is moving him for a top goal-scorer back, preferably a younger one.?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Because they were able to expose the flaws in Bergevin's panic. Hard to envision this working the other way around this time. More like he deals for 50 cents on the dollar and ends up with far less than he's hoping for.

If he wants to talk Jimmy Vesey, I'd listen. Not much beyond that, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Because they were able to expose the flaws in Bergevin's panic. Hard to envision this working the other way around this time. More like he deals for 50 cents on the dollar and ends up with far less than he's hoping for.

If he wants to talk Jimmy Vesey, I'd listen. Not much beyond that, though.

I?d love to see Patches with a guy who can dish him the puck. I?d typically say Zucc here, but I haven?t seen the same playmaking flashiness from him this year than yesteryear.

Oh well. He?d probably play well here.

Gallagher would be a fan favorite right away and fun to watch

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yea and adds an element this team needs. Skill and grit. He?s also great around the crease.

If Rick Nash frustrates fans wait until you see Pacioretty. For as skilled as he is, he doesn?t work half as hard as Nash on the ice.

Archived