Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 82

Thread: Chris Kreider Out Indefinitely With Blood Clot

  1. #61
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Lt. Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,180
    Rep Power
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    He really sounds like a dumb kid lol

    "Oh, Im coughing blood for 2-3 weeks... Must be part of the game"

    "Oh, I cant feel my arm... Must have slept wrong"
    I believe my reaction to reading that part was "you fucking idiot!"

  2. #62
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    21
    ...not exactly working with a member of the faculty of Harvard with this kid!

  3. #63
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,650
    Rep Power
    257
    He is a college drop out.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  4. #64
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    He is a college drop out.
    Shocker!!! right?

  5. #65
    Senior Member Squirt Division Sod16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    He is a college drop out.
    Krieder is probably the most academically oriented of the Rangers. With a perfect 4.3 average, he won a scholarship to the most prestigious and academically rigorous prep school in the country, Andover. He learned how to speak I believe four languages in school, including Russian. He was close to finishing his degree in the off seasons as of a few years ago, and I assume he has done so. Obviously, it was poor judgment of him not to seek immediate intervention given the symptoms, but dumb he ain't.
    https://www.nhl.com/news/rangers-kre...etown/c-721639

  6. #66
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    21
    Don't get me wrong Sod, I like Kreider and I love his game, but holy freakin' shit, dude....he's gotta be smarter with himself than that!! A lot of the Rangers' future plans and hopes are riding on this kid!

  7. #67
    Moderator Junior Division
    Future's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    6,556
    Rep Power
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sod16 View Post
    Krieder is probably the most academically oriented of the Rangers. With a perfect 4.3 average, he won a scholarship to the most prestigious and academically rigorous prep school in the country, Andover. He learned how to speak I believe four languages in school, including Russian. He was close to finishing his degree in the off seasons as of a few years ago, and I assume he has done so. Obviously, it was poor judgment of him not to seek immediate intervention given the symptoms, but dumb he ain't.
    https://www.nhl.com/news/rangers-kre...etown/c-721639
    Yea, I don't think anybody actually thinks he's dumb lol

    I think he's too smart for his own good, sometimes. He'd be a better player if he was more of a caveman.

  8. #68
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Puck Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    130
    Kreider is highly intelligent from what Iíve been told, and it shows in interviews.
    Sometimes those types think too often on the ice which is better suited for those who react....game is too fast for thinking


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Senior Member Squirt Division Sod16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    12
    The Rangers were 20-13-4 with him, even with a terrible start, and 7-15-1 since.

  10. #70
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,604
    Rep Power
    95
    Seems like a quick turnaround. I hope he's not rushing back. I'd almost rather he comes back next season.
    GORTON 2020

  11. #71
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,650
    Rep Power
    257
    It's not like its an injury.

    If it happens again, it could be some Jed Ortmeyer syndrome, but playing should effect it.

    He wasnt playing because he was on blood thinners.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  12. #72
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,604
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    It's not like its an injury.

    If it happens again, it could be some Jed Ortmeyer syndrome, but playing should effect it.

    He wasnt playing because he was on blood thinners.
    He also had surgery To have a rib removed.
    GORTON 2020

  13. #73
    Senior Member Midget Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    20
    Watch this team go on a streak for rest of the season, make the playoffs and get eliminated in the first round now.

  14. #74
    Senior Member Bantam Division NYRangers723's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    Watch this team go on a streak for rest of the season, make the playoffs and get eliminated in the first round now.
    doubt it. Its gonna take time to shake off rust plus by that time nash and grabner will be gone

  15. #75
    Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    SaveByRichter35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    Watch this team go on a streak for rest of the season, make the playoffs and get eliminated in the first round now.
    You bite your tongue god dammit

  16. #76
    Senior Member Midget Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    2,526
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    Watch this team go on a streak for rest of the season, make the playoffs and get eliminated in the first round now.
    I'm sure I'm in the minority on this, but would love to see them in the playoffs after they make all there trades.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  17. #77
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,650
    Rep Power
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    He also had surgery To have a rib removed.
    pretty sure it was just minor, a scraping or removing a small piece.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  18. #78
    Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    SaveByRichter35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    I'm sure I'm in the minority on this, but would love to see them in the playoffs after they make all there trades.
    And lose our own high draft pick? No thanks. I hope Henrik gets his 30 wins and everything else is a loss the rest of the season.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •