• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

ARI Shopping F Anthony Duclair

Phil

Anthony for Rick, even up.

Lol, you destroy Nash for asking to be traded from a shit team during a complete rebuild, yet you want Duclair back who happens to be a huge asshole and doesn't have 25% of Nash's talent. You'd get fired in 1 year as a gm.

Lol, you destroy Nash for asking to be traded from a shit team during a complete rebuild, yet you want Duclair back who happens to be a huge asshole and doesn't have 25% of Nash's talent. You'd get fired in 1 year as a gm.

Crikey, you?d give him 12 months? He?d be cosying up for a cuddle in his snug before the 6 month mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Mikey! Thanks for reading my post and for your insightful response. Warms the cockles of me heart. Unlike yourself, I don't profess to be a GM, but do recognize an overpaid, underproductive $8 mil. per penalty killer. Besides that, #81 was the Capt. of Columbus, a #1 pick who has made in excess of $100 million during his career. He surely hasn't followed the path to the promised land with this team.

2017-18;

Duclair -- 9 goals 6 assists -- 33 games played -- $1.2 mil. per -- 22 yrs. old

Na$h -- 9 goals 8 assists -- 42 games played -- $8 mil. per -- 33 yrs. old

Hey, Mikey! Thanks for reading my post and for your insightful response. Warms the cockles of me heart. Unlike yourself, I don't profess to be a GM, but do recognize an overpaid, underproductive $8 mil. per penalty killer. Besides that, #81 was the Capt. of Columbus, a #1 pick who has made in excess of $100 million during his career. He surely hasn't followed the path to the promised land with this team.

2017-18;

Duclair -- 9 goals 6 assists -- 33 games played -- $1.2 mil. per -- 22 yrs. old

Na$h -- 9 goals 8 assists -- 42 games played -- $8 mil. per -- 33 yrs. old

I don't profess to be a GM. Actually, I'd probably suck at it. With that said, most people would rather have Rick Nash than Ryan Callahan and Anthony Duclair.

Archived