Thread: Sources: Jerry Richardson, Panthers Made Multiple Payouts for Workplace Misconduct

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend

Sources: Jerry Richardson, Panthers Made Multiple Payouts for Workplace Misconduct

• SI has learned that at least four former Panthers employees have received ‘significant’ monetary settlements due to inappropriate workplace comments and conduct by owner Jerry Richardson, including sexually suggestive language and behavior, and on at least one occasion directing a racial slur at an African-American Panthers scout

• The settlements came with non-disclosure requirements forbidding the parties from discussing the details

• The Panthers declined to comment to SI beyond reiterating their statement issued on Friday that the team had commenced an internal investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct by Richardson. The NFL has reportedly taken over the investigation.
    https://www.si.com/jerry-richardson-...nt-racial-slur

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Within the next 12 months we will see a slew of retirements and resignations from major executives of all types of companies.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

It's probably one of the lesser concerns/issues, but his being referred to as "Mister", no surname, reeks of plantation era racism.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey37 View Post
    Within the next 12 months we will see a slew of retirements and resignations from major executives of all types of companies.
    And they'll all make bank like Rodger Sterling did.

You got him good, guys!!!
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    And they'll all make bank like Rodger Sterling did.

You got him good, guys!!!
    Unfortunately yes.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Oh sweet. Even less "work" to get more money.

Victims should turn around and sue him for making money off of their misfortunes.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019