Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Louis C.K. Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Bombshell Report

  1. #1
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    85,301
    Rep Power
    440

    Louis C.K. Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Bombshell Report

    (CNN)Comedic actor Louis C.K. became the latest actor embroiled in a sex scandal on Thursday when the New York Times published a report with allegations from five women.

    The women alleged that C.K. acted inappropriately, including masturbating in front of them.

    Comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov alleged that in 2002, C.K. exposed himself to them after inviting them to hang out in his hotel room.

    "He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating, Goodman told the New York Times.
    Three other women alleged separate acts of sexual misconduct.

    CNN has not confirmed the women's stories independently and has reached out to representatives for C.K. for comment. His publicist Lewis Kay told the Times that the comedian "is not going to answer any questions."
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/entert...uct/index.html
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  2. #2
    I feel sorry for the earth's population BSBH Prospect
    AmericanJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    19,543
    Rep Power
    344
    I want to go into a long diatribe about how masterbating in front of women isn't as bad as some of the other allegations out there about powerful men in the entertainment and political spheres, but that would be false. And while an incident with him doing it on the phone or asking a women if he could do it are crass and creepy even if on the right side of the law, the incident where he allegedly blocked a doorway, dropped trow and all but forced two women to watch as he tugged is sexual assault any way you slice it. Here's how I know. If he did it to my daughter, I'd kick his fucking teeth in.

    I'll always think his stand up is funny. This doesn't change that. But if these allegations are true, he's a disgusting human being.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mite Division Costa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    11784
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    7
    This proves ONE MORE TIME that sometimes it pays to be "nobody"
    A very willful boy. A rather.......naughty boy, if I may be so bold.

  4. #4
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Lt. Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,256
    Rep Power
    122

    Louis C.K. Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Bombshell Report

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJesus View Post
    I want to go into a long diatribe about how masterbating in front of women isn't as bad as some of the other allegations out there about powerful men in the entertainment and political spheres, but that would be false. And while an incident with him doing it on the phone or asking a women if he could do it are crass and creepy even if on the right side of the law, the incident where he allegedly blocked a doorway, dropped trow and all but forced two women to watch as he tugged is sexual assault any way you slice it. Here's how I know. If he did it to my daughter, I'd kick his fucking teeth in.

    I'll always think his stand up is funny. This doesn't change that. But if these allegations are true, he's a disgusting human being.
    He released a statement himself today confirming that the reports are true.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....ement.amp.html

    Iíll let the article do the talking.

  5. #5
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26,486
    Rep Power
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    This proves ONE MORE TIME that sometimes it pays to be "nobody"
    i think you are completely neglecting the issue, here.

    I dont care if you are a celebrity, my neighbor, or a homeless guy... Dave's knocking your teeth out if you pull this shit.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  6. #6
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    85,301
    Rep Power
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJesus View Post
    I want to go into a long diatribe about how masterbating in front of women isn't as bad as some of the other allegations out there about powerful men in the entertainment and political spheres, but that would be false. And while an incident with him doing it on the phone or asking a women if he could do it are crass and creepy even if on the right side of the law, the incident where he allegedly blocked a doorway, dropped trow and all but forced two women to watch as he tugged is sexual assault any way you slice it. Here's how I know. If he did it to my daughter, I'd kick his fucking teeth in.

    I'll always think his stand up is funny. This doesn't change that. But if these allegations are true, he's a disgusting human being.
    Both things can be true at once (and are, now that he's confirmed the allegations).
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mite Division Costa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    11784
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    i think you are completely neglecting the issue, here.

    I dont care if you are a celebrity, my neighbor, or a homeless guy... Dave's knocking your teeth out if you pull this shit.
    it's A LOT worse if you are a celebrity and they go after your lively hood
    A very willful boy. A rather.......naughty boy, if I may be so bold.

  8. #8
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,800
    Rep Power
    282
    I look forward to more moral grandstanding and lectures from people who jerk off in to potted plants.

  9. #9
    ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Parsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    10,752
    Rep Power
    102
    Lol. Potted plants.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •