Thread: Female-Led '24' Franchise Show in the Works at FOX

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Female-Led '24' Franchise Show in the Works at FOX

EW can confirm that a new incarnation of the series is in the works from Fox, as Deadline first reported.

The new 24 show will focus on a female lead within the criminal justice world in real time as she works to uncover a conspiracy against a potentially innocent death row inmate with a time-sensitive execution date. 24 executive producers Howard Gordon and Brian Grazer will produce along with Jeremy Doner (The Killing), who will write the script with Gordon.

This will be the fourth iteration of 24, following the original, 24: Live Another Day, which also featured Jack Bauer, and 24: Legacy, which focused on a new set of characters and was canceled last June after one season.
    http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/01/female-l...alflow_twitter
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Mite Division Rangers4Life's Avatar
    Sounds like something from Prison Break.

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Yeah, I was saying to Morphinity, it sounds like a cross between one of the latter seasons of Homeland and Prison Break.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens