Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [RS] (#13) Rangers vs. Vegas Golden Knights // Place Your Bets on AV's Future

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
    sg3 how are Ranger fans upset? You called me out before, but I don't think you are reading. Just assuming and generalizing.

There are a bunch of us who are trying to be objective, specific and fair when we provide analysis. My above post was in response to a useless negative generalization. Now it is time to tell you and longtimefan that if everything always smells like lavender and roses, how do you know when you are standing in shit or at your daughter's wedding? Can you tell the difference?
    Didn't blame you for anything.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

swamped Midget Division
    you can win and be unhapppy with your team’s performance for lots of reasons (sloppy, bad penalties, playing down to level of opponents, missed assignments, soft goals) just as you can be happy with your team in a loss (bad puck luck, fluky plays, good compete but didn’t score enough to win)

so don’t call me a bad fan if i criticize my team in victory. there are a lot of issues with this team worth discussing, and no one should be calling people out here at bsbh for being critical after a victory.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    you can win and be unhapppy with your teamís performance for lots of reasons (sloppy, bad penalties, playing down to level of opponents, missed assignments, soft goals) just as you can be happy with your team in a loss (bad puck luck, fluky plays, good compete but didnít score enough to win)

so donít call me a bad fan if i criticize my team in victory. there are a lot of issues with this team worth discussing, and no one should be calling people out here at bsbh for being critical after a victory.
    Seems to be a common theme with a few members around here. I just ignore it. Not getting on your team when they are playing like shit doesn't make you anymore of a fan over those who do. That whole mentality is just ridiculous.

swamped Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    Seems to be a common theme with a few members around here. I just ignore it. Not getting on your team when they are playing like shit doesn't make you anymore of a fan over those who do. That whole mentality is just ridiculous.
    good on you, i usually try and ignore it too, but it gets old
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Senior Member Bantam Division
    you can win and be unhapppy with your team’s performance for lots of reasons (sloppy, bad penalties, playing down to level of opponents, missed assignments, soft goals) just as you can be happy with your team in a loss (bad puck luck, fluky plays, good compete but didn’t score enough to win)

so don’t call me a bad fan if i criticize my team in victory. there are a lot of issues with this team worth discussing, and no one should be calling people out here at bsbh for being critical after a victory.
    Most definitely.

However, last night there was more good then bad. Also, a win and 2 points, mattered more than any moral victory, last night. Being down 2 goals starting the third, meant they would need to muster a heckuva comeback to win. Those kind of wins have value.

To boot, it was an emotional night and it may help change the teams focus, bond and/or determination for the better. Maybe it is nothing or maybe it serves as a launch point. Next up, the best looking team thus far, on the road. Should be an ass-whipping.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Sitting here watching the Knicks thinking I already have my fill of teams needing to tank. Before the season even started, me and every Knick fan thought a tank was critical. Us Met fans pulled for a tank pretty early. A tank for the Giants could yield an Eli replacement.

I'm tired of suckitude. If the Rangers suck they'll suck. We'll know soon enough. If they manage to start a little run, I'm going to enjoy it. I'm gonna watch either way.

Why worry about the Ranger's draft position in November. If they play this month, like October, then I'll talk tank and hopefully we'll even start selling a few assets. Besides, the Knicks couldn't tank right and instead of getting the #2 or #3 pick (Okafor and Russell, guys the GM wanted) we had to settle for Porzingis. It happens more often then one might think.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    good on you, i usually try and ignore it too, but it gets old
    Yea, I know. That's when the ignore button comes in

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    btw if you havent already, check out Vegas' Twitter for this game! They are still killin' it

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789