• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Never Change, Danny G

Phil

The funny thing is, if you watch the whole play, Girardi banks the puck to Hedman who then makes a breakout pass to Kucherov. Kucherov turns it over just outside the blue line, then Hedman missed the puck and man while leaving Girardi on an island, who also happened to be in the correct position the entire play. But if people want to share videos posted by 20 something y/o girls who probably know less about hockey than Jourdan Rodrigue knows about routes, then be my guest. My suggestion to learn the game, more real hockey guys, less bloggers.

Yeah, you should read some of her work. I'm pretty sure she knows the game just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Nah, I'm ok. Girardi is certainly no Bobby Orr, but posting that video is fuckin bullshit. She should have been making fun of 86 and 77, rather than hating on a player that wore out his welcome here.

I fail to see how that play is on Girardi.

Because it's not. Tough to blame a D for a 2 on 1. Should you leave your feet? More often than not, no. But he had the puck carrier low and wide and forced him to make a perfect and a little lucky pass there. Not even the goalie thought that was going through.

blaming Girardi here shows a lack of knowledge for the game. He made a good attempt, maybe not the best, but it was a solid play.

The bigger issues here are Hedmans misplay and Vasi's positioning & rebound control.

Girardi was the defender of a 2 on 1 and the goaltender made the initial save, when Girardi forced a desperate shot from a bad angle

Yeah, you should read some of her work. I'm pretty sure she knows the game just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

only if you watch the game through rose colored glasses.

Shes the prototypical fan that follows internet trends (GIRARDI SUCKS!) and posts advanced stats that are, more often then not, skewed and irrelevant to the situation shes discussing.

having a blog and saying shit doesnt mean you know that game.

blaming Girardi here shows a lack of knowledge for the game. He made a good attempt, maybe not the best, but it was a solid play.

The bigger issues here are Hedmans misplay and Vasi's positioning & rebound control.

Girardi was the defender of a 2 on 1 and the goaltender made the initial save, when Girardi forced a desperate shot from a bad angle

Was that a SOG? I thought it was a pass that snuck through. Even more reason not to blame him.

Archived