Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Least 50 Dead, 200 Injured in Vegas; Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by jjweimar View Post
    Looks like floor 4 and how the he'll do you cage them in like that. There was no way out 10 foot surrounding walls or fenses

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Yea I think 4th is what the caption said iirc.

Moderator Junior Division
    That was confirmed to be a strobe light.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    I don't understand why so many people need to bring up who these poor victims voted for or didn't vote for. It's disgusting that that is what we are thinking about, and CNN just showed how disgusting g they really were. It doesn't matter if they voted for Trump, Hillary, Mickey Mouse or John Rambo, no one deserves to be shot because of political affiliation.

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    I don't understand why so many people need to bring up who these poor victims voted for or didn't vote for. It's disgusting that that is what we are thinking about, and CNN just showed how disgusting g they really were. It doesn't matter if they voted for Trump, Hillary, Mickey Mouse or John Rambo, no one deserves to be shot because of political affiliation.
    Yup.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    That was confirmed to be a strobe light.
    Not saying I don't believe you but where did you see that? The conspiracy theorists are going mad with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    It really is pathetic. Libs saying who cares, country music fans are mostly conservatives and conservatives saying he was a Hillary loving super lib who wanted to kill a crowd of conservatives. How about he was just a fucking psychopath who wanted to kill people.

Moderator BSBH Prospect

At Least 50 Dead, 200 Injured in Vegas; Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History

I had 4 friends at concert, (not all together). One shot 3 times but looks like he's going to make a full recovery.

One round through chest and exited arm. Some younger military medic was in him with seconds and he my other buddy put his finger in entrance and compress with t shirt.

They never found out who that individual was but sounds like many people were going above and beyond that day helping

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Last edited by Puck Head; 10-13-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    I had 4 friends at concert, (not all together). One shot 3 times but looks like he's going to make a full recovery.

One round through chest and exited arm. Some younger military medic was in him with seconds and he my other buddy put his finger in entrance and compress with t shirt.

They never found out who that individual was but sounds like many people were going above and beyond that day helping

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Glad to hear is going to be ok!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12