• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

This Might be the Dumbest/Craziest/Trumpiest Thing Trump Has Ever Said

Phil

:tweet: @christinawilkie: Trump to PR official: "So what?s your death count? Sixteen? You can be very proud, only sixteen instead of thousands in Katrina."
Not only amazingly stupid but also amazingly incorrect since Puerto Rico hasn't updated that 16 number in 6 days in a place with no electricity, communication and probably no medicine, food or potable water

But that's our Trumpty Dumbty

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

The problem with this thread title is that the MORON pretty much raises the dumbest trumpiest thing bar every time the sun rises

Fortunately its Friday or "Fireday" in Rumplandia so after he fires s few cabinet or staff members this AM it's off for another weekend of golfing, tweeting and watching FauxNews

• 3 weeks later...

"I can only say this. I was really nice to her. I respect her, I respect her family, I certainly respect La David?who, by the way, I called La David right from the beginning, they put a chart in front, La David, it says La David Johnson. So I called right from the beginning, there's no hesitation, one of the great memories of all time, no hesitation."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/25/trump_says_myeshia_johnson_s_recollection_is_wrong_and_he_has_one_of_the.html

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Topped that one already with

"I'm very intelligent. I went to an Ivy League college. Very intelligent"

** Daddy bought his entry and diploma

***Described by a professor as the dumbest student he ever saw

Topped that one already with

"I'm very intelligent. I went to an Ivy League college. Very intelligent"

** Daddy bought his entry and diploma

***Described by a professor as the dumbest student he ever saw

Did the diploma come with a receipt from Daddy's donation ?

• 2 weeks later...

Recounting the 2016 election — because that is the only context Trump seems to have for anything in the world — he told the crowd how the number of congratulatory phone calls surprised him when “everybody was calling me from all over the world” because he “never knew we had so many countries.”

https://shareblue.com/donald-trump-to-global-leaders-i-never-knew-we-had-so-many-countries/#.WgB56Tonbvw.twitter

Archived