Thread: The Juice is Loose — O.J. Simpson Granted Parole for Robbery

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

The Juice is Loose — O.J. Simpson Granted Parole for Robbery

In a unanimous vote, a Nevada board Thursday granted O.J. Simpson parole on the remaining counts for which he was convicted for stemming from a 2007 Las Vegas robbery. Simpson could walk free as early as Oct. 1.

Simpson, 70, has spent more than eight years behind bars in a Nevada prison for the armed robbery, during which he and several accomplices broke into a Las Vegas hotel room to steal pieces of memorabilia from two men. Simpson ordered that no one leave the room during the robbery, and one of his accomplices brandished a gun (Simpson has denied having any knowledge of the group having a weapon).

On Oct. 3, 2008 — 13 years to the day after he was acquitted for the murders of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman — Simpson was convicted on all 12 counts with which he was charged: three counts of conspiracy, one count of burglary in possession of a deadly weapon, and two counts each of kidnapping, robbery, assault, and coercion, all with a deadly weapon.

Nevada District Court Judge Jackie Glass sentenced him to a minimum of nine years in prison and a maximum of 33 years. Simpson would have been released from jail in September 2022 had parole been denied.
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/oj-...ry-1202500742/
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    I'm not surprised by the verdict, but wished they let him rot.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Banned Midget Division
    wonder what kind of trouble he's going to get into next

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    wonder what kind of trouble he's going to get into next
    Well, we know where he'll be found!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Banned Midget Division
    I'm there!!

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    @THR: O.J. Simpson Released From Nevada Prison After 9 Years thr.cm/B4LERk pic.twitter.com/CMRpczz1rD
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Throwback OJ mask a hit again this Halloween?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    How a guy with all those God given talents could be such a putz is beyond one's ability to comprehend.