• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Artie and Anthony

The Dude

I'm a O&A Fanboy, so I figured I'd throw my money at the Compound media subscription.

After three episodes of the AA show, I'm glad I did. They riff so we'll and have a good chemistry. Obviously Artie's health and way of life is a concern, but for now, I think it's really good.

Anybody else listen/watching this? Any opinions besides " it should be Jimmy" or "Artie is going to die/not show up"?

I'm not very interested in the other shows on there at the moment, but may take a look see. Eastside Dave seems annoying, and I know nothing about the others.

I haven't subscribed to Compound media because like you said, there aren't any other shows on there that catch my attention. Eastside Dave was good when he was only on in spurts on Ron and Fez, but I cant take Dave full time. Im a huge O and A fan, I have XM, and the Jim and Sam show sucks, I can't stand Sam Roberts, and Opies new show was good, sucks he got canned. If Opie goes to Compound Media, I will definitely sign up for it. Can you listen to it in podcast form though? I would want it for when I am driving to work, so I wouldn't need the video feed.

didn't even know it was a thing! I really like listening to old o&a clips on youtube but opie really had no reason to be on there. Anthony was the funny one.

I'll have to check it out

You have to really get his humor to like him, he can be a bit douchie, but without Op, Ant used to just go off on tangents. I liked Opie because he brought a darker side to the comedy. His new show recently was good, and he is good at interviewing people, especially musicians.

I haven't subscribed to Compound media because like you said, there aren't any other shows on there that catch my attention. Eastside Dave was good when he was only on in spurts on Ron and Fez, but I cant take Dave full time. Im a huge O and A fan, I have XM, and the Jim and Sam show sucks, I can't stand Sam Roberts, and Opies new show was good, sucks he got canned. If Opie goes to Compound Media, I will definitely sign up for it. Can you listen to it in podcast form though? I would want it for when I am driving to work, so I wouldn't need the video feed.

You can listen to the audio only. You can download the app and download episodes to listen when you want if you don't want to listen to it live. There is also an app on the fire stick and Roku so you can watch everything on your TV. Ants show has a library dating back to 2014. Watching on the fire stick is great for me.

Totally agree about Sam. Jim needs to lose him. He's (Sam) just not fit for comedy radio.

Supposedly Opie is going to Cali to do terrestrial radio. Not sure how true that is. Lots of comedians have beef with Opie for not getting them paid to come on the show, while he got other non regulars paid. I couldn't get into his show before he was fired.

Artie is bringing the cringe worthy aspect that Opie did. Was a complete dick to Chris Hansen yesterday. Hard to watch as Ant was trying to be the straight man and be serious. It's going good. Obviously bits are on YouTube to check out.

You can listen to the audio only. You can download the app and download episodes to listen when you want if you don't want to listen to it live. There is also an app on the fire stick and Roku so you can watch everything on your TV. Ants show has a library dating back to 2014. Watching on the fire stick is great for me.

Totally agree about Sam. Jim needs to lose him. He's (Sam) just not fit for comedy radio.

Supposedly Opie is going to Cali to do terrestrial radio. Not sure how true that is. Lots of comedians have beef with Opie for not getting them paid to come on the show, while he got other non regulars paid. I couldn't get into his show before he was fired.

Artie is bringing the cringe worthy aspect that Opie did. Was a complete dick to Chris Hansen yesterday. Hard to watch as Ant was trying to be the straight man and be serious. It's going good. Obviously bits are on YouTube to check out.

I don't think Opie is going back to terrestrial. The paying guys thing was stupid. The only guys he paid were Carl, Vic, Sherod and Chris Distefano, and people ran with it that he was paying guests.

Sam is terrible because he just steals Jim's jokes right after he says them. I don't feel there is any chemistry between Jim and Sam. Jim needs Erock, or even another comedian and the show would be better.

I listened to some of the free episodes they had, and it actually kind of sucked, which was why I never got a sub for it. I want to hear Artie and Anthony though, ill have to find it on YouTube.

Archived