• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

WBB Crashed?

LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN

Yes Dunsel- he was the original guy. Then Richie (IBleedBlue) took over but he just disappeared one day. Dr. Digital ran the place for several years until he too left in the middle of the night. (Wondering if those guys were one and the same?) No matter now.

Seeing a few familiar posters again like paddynyc and ducky feels good. Lots of real good posts here so I'm looking forward to becoming part of this neighborhood too. LGR!

Yes Dunsel- he was the original guy. Then Richie (IBleedBlue) took over but he just disappeared one day. Dr. Digital ran the place for several years until he too left in the middle of the night. (Wondering if those guys were one and the same?) No matter now.

Seeing a few familiar posters again like paddynyc and ducky feels good. Lots of real good posts here so I'm looking forward to becoming part of this neighborhood too. LGR!

A lot of us were from WBB too, and the old board on that Rangers site before that. We just go by different names now

I haven't even tried to get onto WBB until today. Try not to think about the Rangers too much until the preseason. And to my surprise, it was gone...so sad.

That was the only web board I was on. But I found some familiar names over here. I'll see how it goes.

I haven't even tried to get onto WBB until today. Try not to think about the Rangers too much until the preseason. And to my surprise, it was gone...so sad.

That was the only web board I was on. But I found some familiar names over here. I'll see how it goes.

Welcome, zman!

Archived