Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2017-18 — 2.0 (SECOND LEAGUE)

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2017-18 — 2.0 (SECOND LEAGUE)

In the process of renewing now.

Everyone from last season is getting a return invitation. If you don't want in this year, speak up here and let me know so we can find a replacement for you.

All accepting members MUST post in this thread to confirm their activity and provide me their team name. If you do not confirm before a week or so before the draft, your spot will be offered to someone else.

--

Welcome to the 2017-18 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey (2.0) league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

• 12 team league
    • Head-to-head
    • Scoring: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Points, Shorthanded Points, Shots on Goal, Wins, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage, Shutouts

League URL:

When is the draft?

The Draft date is set for Monday October 2nd, 2017 at 8:30 pm EST

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

Who's in this league this year?

01. District 5 HC — Phil in Absentia
    02. Atomic Garden — AmericanJesus
    03. Mika's Militia — Long live the King
    04. GET THE CUP sg3 — sg3
    05. blueshirts — lefty9
    06. MacTruck Inc. — jsm7302
    07. BT Masterblasters — The Dude
    08. jjweimar — Jjweimar
    09. Eichel You — !br-avery!
    10. Kovalchuk Yourself — Rangers4Life
    11. Advanced Stastny — Morphinity
    12. TBD

Note: The above names are who are confirmed thus far. As each invite accepts, the list will be updated with the handle of the participant and their Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey handle.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    In the process of renewing now.

Everyone from last season is getting a return invitation. If you don't want in this year, speak up here and let me know so we can find a replacement for you.

All accepting members MUST post in this thread to confirm their activity and provide me their team name. If you do not confirm before a week or so before the draft, your spot will be offered to someone else.

--

Welcome to the 2017-18 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey (2.0) league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

League URL:

When is the draft?

Who's in this league this year?
    I'm in. Lacing up my skates for October 2.

LGR

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    just to make sure.
    i am in,blueshirts

Senior Member Bantam Division
    I'm in. Team name: Mika's Militia

Drew a Penalty, The Dude, !br-avery!, jsm7302, Kevin, and rvbcaboose —*please confirm your status this season.

Also, we have one additional spot open right now. First come, first served.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Mite Division jsm7302's Avatar
    I'm in. Mactruck Inc.

Drew a Penalty, The Dude, !br-avery!, Kevin, and rvbcaboose — please confirm your status this season.

Also, we have one additional spot open right now. First come, first served.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Member Mite Division Rangers4Life's Avatar
    I will play

PM me your email address so I can issue you an invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    In signed up. BT Master blasters.

Drew a Penalty, !br-avery!, Kevin, and rvbcaboose — I need to hear from you.

If I don't get a response from you soon your spots will be made available to someone else.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Last chance for you four. I'm sending PMs to you now. If I don't hear back by tomorrow evening your spots are going to be made publicly available.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    I'm not in. Thanks for the invite though.

OK, thanks. That's one official spot open if someone wants it. If for some reason we can't fill these, I'll need to reduce the league total in order for us to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Shawcappella BSBH Prospect
    Gonna have to decline. I won't be able to make the time of the draft and my schedule isn't good enough to sustain a team.

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Draft is only 6 days away. Lets go Brothers. Step up and PM Phil to get these few spots filled!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division
    I'll take a spot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jjweimar View Post
    I'll take a spot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    OK, I've sent you an invite. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Given I’ve still yet to hear from !br-avery! and rvbcaboose, I may need to clip the total team number to ten, this way there would only be one more spot to fill (Drew’s).

Does anyone else want to play this year?
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

I'm giving everyone until Saturday evening to either fill the league out or it'll be trimmed to ten teams and an invite will go to Morphinity's friend so we can actually play.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast