• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ozark

• 2 weeks later...
?Ozark? has been renewed for Season 2 at Netflix, Variety has learned.

Like the first, the second season will consist of 10 episodes. The series follows financial planner Marty (Jason Bateman) and his wife Wendy Byrde (Laura Linney). Without warning, Marty relocates the family from the suburbs of Chicago to a summer resort community in the Missouri Ozarks after a money laundering scheme puts him in the crosshairs of a Mexican drug lord.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/ozark-renewed-season-2-netflix-1202527992/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like most shows, there were some storylines that kind of seemed useless. But this was a really good show overall I thought. Jason Bateman is so much more interesting when his humor contrasts the setting.

I didn't like him - or really the show - in Arrested Development because everything was silly. But in this environment, his delivery is way more enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Wife and I just started this a few nights ago. Wow. I am loving it so far. I was in the dog house the other day because she fell asleep mid episode 2. I ended up falling asleep mid episode 5 :doh:. She woke up a few times asking if I started a new episode without her. I told her it was the same episode that she fell asleep watching. I just couldn't stop watching. Can't wait to watch some more. I don't even care that I have to watch a few over again.

Wife and I just started this a few nights ago. Wow. I am loving it so far. I was in the dog house the other day because she fell asleep mid episode 2. I ended up falling asleep mid episode 5 :doh:. She woke up a few times asking if I started a new episode without her. I told her it was the same episode that she fell asleep watching. I just couldn't stop watching. Can't wait to watch some more. I don't even care that I have to watch a few over again.

Grounds for divorce.