Thread: Season Ticket Upgrade Question

Season Ticket Upgrade Question

Checking to see when people received their window to upgrade their existing seats?? I have the feeling The Garden forgot to send me mine in early July and when I asked late last week they gave me a time for today. The email and link they sent me was for buying additional tickets. Not trying to change existing seat location. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance

Senior Member Mite Division crossfire's Avatar
    Call your rep. I don't know your seniority, or plan but upgrade began early last week for full season.

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Call your rep. I don't know your seniority, or plan but upgrade began early last week for full season.
    I was able to move from a blue to a white half season. One preseason game vs two. Same row and view (opposite side) and same bucks

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Junior Division
    It was last Tuesday for me. Their wasn't really anything available to relocate unless you wanted 1st Row. Their was less than. 20 seats available in the 200s, and I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 tixs available in the 100s for full season tix holders to relocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Thanks. Moved last year which was a big mistake. Should of kept our old seats