• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park Commits Suicide, Dead at Age 41

Parsley

Been on a big LP kick for the past week. I recently cancelled my DirecTV subscription. I had an LP concert, Guitar Center Sessions, saved to my DVR since December of 2014. I never watched it. I wanted to watch it when Chester killed himself but just couldn't bring myself to do it. After cancelling, I knew I would lose the ability to watch my DVR come morning so the first thing I did that night was watch that concert. It was such a good performance. It perfectly presented everything they did well as a band. Their typical loud heavy music and vocals, their softer music and vocals, Mike's rapping, Mr Hahn's turntable/synthesiser skills, etc. It was post Hunting Party and had a phenomenal setlist. There was also an interview between the host and Chester and Mike. Listening to them go back and forth had me on the verge of breaking down a few times. I've been listening to nothing but LP for almost 2 weeks, watching old live performances on youtube, etc.

Here is the link to the Guitar Center Sessions concert. The audio slightly skews from the video somewhere along the line.