Thread: Doctors: Sen. John McCain Has Brain Tumor

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Doctors: Sen. John McCain Has Brain Tumor

WASHINGTON (AP) — Arizona Sen. John McCain has been diagnosed with a brain tumor after doctors removed a blood clot above his left eye last week, his office said in a statement Wednesday.

The 80-year-old Republican has glioblastoma, an aggressive cancer, according to doctors at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix. The senator and his family are reviewing further treatment, including a combination of chemotherapy and radiation.

“On Friday, July 14, Sen. John McCain underwent a procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix. Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot,” his office said in a statement.
    https://apnews.com/4f3674c515554913a...&utm_medium=AP

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Thats terrible to hear. This is also the same cancer Biden's son had. I like what Obama tweeted:

Barack Obama‏Verified account @BarackObama

John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John.

Senior Member Mite Division jsm7302's Avatar
    Probably the most deserving Candidate to serve as president, and it was a shame he lost that election. The man is a war hero whom dedicated his entire life to this country. God bless you John McCain. Best of luck in your upcoming battle sir!

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    God bless a true hero indeed
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    Thats terrible to hear. This is also the same cancer Biden's son had. I like what Obama tweeted:

Barack Obama‏Verified account @BarackObama

John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John.
    I'll never forget that moment during one of his Town Hall's when he was running for President when he corrected two audience members who made statements he disagreed with about Obama, questioning his heritage (one called him an "Arab") and fearing his would-be Presidency.

This is what political courage looks like.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    But wait...

Wasn't there some moron who said publicly that McCain was NOT a war hero because he was captured?

Oh I remember now...that was FIVE TIME draft dodging coward Donnie Rump

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk