Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blog/Forum Integration Discussions

\_(ツ)_/ BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Complaining that the discussions aren't on the forum and then also complaining about the way the discussion is posted on the forum is incredibly tone deaf.
    yea good point
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJesus View Post
    Anyone is free to submit an article they'd like us to consider publishing on the blog or reaching out to us if they want to be considered to be a regular contributor there. And everyone, of course, is free to challenge or agree with what we write there just like they were always free to challenge or agree with what we wrote here. We've reached out to a handful of people here already. I mean, I used to butt heads with Future/Mike on the forum all the time and yet, he's a great writer and we reached out to him and now he's...what, part of the elite? I'm not buying that. The "elite" thing was grouping the most active users here into a box to create division. We're not interested in that. It's counter productive. Not one person here has ever been persecuted or intentionally left out of anything.

Like I said, we're not going to make everyone happy, but the forum was heading on a path to where it was going to be more trouble/cost than it was worth. This is an effort to change that. We hope it works. If it doesn't work for everyone, that's a shame. But ultimately, the content we're bringing over here from the blog is the same kind of content we've always posted here. It's just being delivered a little differently as part of our over all strategy.

I'm really not sure what the problem is here. Do you guys want us to change the account that posts these articles here from "ClearedForContact" to "Phil in Absentia"? Because that's really the only difference, content-wise.

Tell me what the differences between this:

http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com...7-4M-Extension

and this:

http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com...o-Joe-Thornton

are.
    One advertises cleared for contact, the other doesn't.

Either way, I'm just breaking chops, didn't think anyone would get offended.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

I feel sorry for the earth's population BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    One advertises cleared for contact, the other doesn't.

Either way, I'm just breaking chops, didn't think anyone would get offended.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Sure, but that's what the software we use to connect the forum and blog. And it only lets you have one connected user, so we created an account for it on the forum rather than have everything come from Phil or me, or whomever. It also creates a link along with the excerpt text. It's as automated as it can be to save us time and we don't post the entire article so there's more to read if people care to. If they don't, that's fine too.

As to you breaking chops, that's ok. Other's brought up their own concerns or criticisms so we're responding to those.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    This time of year especially, the blog articles (even just the blurbs) are actually the way I'm looking to get my Rangers info. I'll come on here just to see if something new has transpired over any other site since word travels here quickly.

It's the offseason, things die off normally here. It'd be nice to see GDT's have more activity but like others have said we are all getting older here so that means work and/or parenting obligations "get in the way" of trying to enjoy being a fan. In other words....it sucks getting old

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Shit, I don't even have time to actually watch the game, nevermind post in the GDT during

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Shit, I don't even have time to actually watch the game, nevermind post in the GDT during

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Yup. I'd say most weekday game nights I started watching sometime in the 2nd period.
    Having NHL Gamecenter (down here near Philly) made it easier for me to re-watch stuff I missed on the fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12