• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

All the Styles of French Fries, Ranked

Phil

Garlic fries > all

Steak fries are awful.

This...

Curly fries at #6 is a fucking crime. Ditto with matchstick fries even being on the list.

and this...

Fries of any kind with gravy. Winner.

and yes, this too, but don't forget the cheese. Disco fries are #1. Always. End of story.

This list is bull shit. Smiley? What the fuck is smiley?

Curly fries at #6 is a fucking crime. Ditto with matchstick fries even being on the list.

Agree there. Curly fries should be number 2 or 3. They are missing seasoned fries, like Checkers and Popeyes Fries, on this list. I also don't consider Sweet Potato Fries real French Fries, I hate them.

Agree there. Curly fries should be number 2 or 3. They are missing seasoned fries, like Checkers and Popeyes Fries, on this list. I also don't consider Sweet Potato Fries real French Fries, I hate them.

Curly fries and waffle fries, are than at Chik-fil-A, more often than not have seasoned salt on them, but yes 'Cajun Fries' like those at Popeyes should be high on the list too.

After think about this for a while, my list is:

1. Disco Fries (any type of fry with cheese and gravy)

2. Cajun Fries

3. Seasoned Waffle Fries

4. Seasoned Curly Fries

5. Garlic Fries

6. There is no six. No other fries matter.

Curly fries and waffle fries, are than at Chik-fil-A, more often than not have seasoned salt on them, but yes 'Cajun Fries' like those at Popeyes should be high on the list too.

After think about this for a while, my list is:

1. Disco Fries (any type of fry with cheese and gravy)

2. Cajun Fries

3. Seasoned Waffle Fries

4. Seasoned Curly Fries

5. Garlic Fries

6. There is no six. No other fries matter.

Chilli cheese fries

Wedges with some sour cream on the side, or even with mayo.

• 2 weeks later...

My personal favorite are simple Cajun spiced fries.

But some other ones I enjoy:

- Chilli Cheese Fries: Can't go wrong with this classic.

- Nacho Fries: Crispy skin-on fries smothered in chilli and shredded cheddar and topped with tomatoes and jalapenos.

- Lumberjack Poutine: Crispy skin-on fries topped with gravy, Quebec cheese curds, maple bacon, and grilled onions.

My personal favorite are simple Cajun spiced fries.

But some other ones I enjoy:

- Chilli Cheese Fries: Can't go wrong with this classic.

- Nacho Fries: Crispy skin-on fries smothered in chilli and shredded cheddar and topped with tomatoes and jalapenos.

- Lumberjack Poutine: Crispy skin-on fries topped with gravy, Quebec cheese curds, maple bacon, and grilled onions.

Nice list

Archived