• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chris Cornell, Dead at 52

Parsley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/18/soundgarden-frontman-chris-cornell-dead-at-52/?utm_term=.80fa82c38e98

Chris Cornell, a key figure in the grunge rock movement as the co-founder and banshee-voiced frontman of Soundgarden, died Wednesday night in Detroit sometime after playing a show with the Grammy-winning Seattle band at the Fox Theatre. He was 52.

Brian Bumbery, a publicist for Cornell, confirmed the singer?s death to the Associated Press, calling it ?sudden and unexpected.? Cornell was in the middle of a national tour with Soundgarden, which was in the midst of writing and recording its first new album in five years

FUCK!!!!!!

R.I.P.

In my most humble of opinions, Audioslave's self titled album, is the best fucking thing I have ever heard. Rest In Peace Brother. Grunge is in my soul. Mother Love Bone, Temple of the Dog, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Audioslave......Chris you are a fucking legend. Your influence will live on forever. Gone, but never forgotten...

Archived