Thread: App Issue

Senior Member Bantam Division

App Issue

Is it just me or is the app fucked up? It's all about fucking fishtanks? What the fuck, lol. Shot happens during the GD playoffs? Love have mercy....

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    I have no idea what you mean. Can you post screen shots? I'm assuming you are seeing ads for fishtanks?
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    I didn't think to take any. I uninstalled the app and re downloaded it and its back to normal. It wasn't ads though, it was an actual message board about fishtanks. Still said Blueshirts Brotherhood at the but all the forums and threads were from another board...

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens