Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [ECSF] (#6) Rangers vs Ottawa Senators // If They Lose We Riot

a.k.a.Phildagoalie Junior Division
    It's not so much this game ... it never should have gotten to this point, IMO.
    They needed to not blow leads in those games they had in hand.
    And what are the key factors in them blowing leads in those games? That's what we need to be looking at.
    I get the feeling this game was an illusion, it was pretty much over when they blew their yet another lead and the opportunity to put ottawa away on the weekend, IMO.

And after I write this -- Zucc says the same thing in his post game interview.
    Sad but true.
    If n ya gots jowls, they might as well be furry ones.

Senior Member Bantam Division BrooklynBoy89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    They do what every year? Comes to the playoffs and chokes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Consistently have played deep. I would bet if you added up all the Playoff series in the last 5 seasons.. We are close or at the top.

They do what every year? Comes to the playoffs and chokes out?

I also can't imagine you actually believe this team "chokes" every year. This year, yes. Last year, HELL NO. Year before, Lose in Game 7 of the ECF against a team that was a tough matchup. Year before, lose in the Cup to the Kings lol. I really find it hard to say this team ever "chokes", besides the 2 games in this series that they lost in OT. And like I said, those bounces are unfuckingreal.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    I don't care if it's Sean Avery, Big Bird or Richard Simmons, I want everyone to rip this team to shreds. They are a fucking embarrassment.

I'm literally nauseous. Is this the best Rangers team in years? No.

But they were gifted a chance to get into the final 4 and CHOKED it away. It's as if they didn't get the memo.

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBoy89 View Post
    I also can't imagine you actually believe this team "chokes" every year. This year, yes. Last year, HELL NO. Year before, Lose in Game 7 of the ECF against a team that was a tough matchup. Year before, lose in the Cup to the Kings lol. I really find it hard to say this team ever "chokes", besides the 2 games in this series that they lost in OT. And like I said, those bounces are unfuckingreal.
    Cant blame the bounces every time. Did it in 2014 and now again. You create your own luck. The series vs tampa was a choke. SC finalist the year before and won the president thropy that year, just to get shutout in a game 7 at home. Didnt they have like 2-3 goals at home combined in the 4 games at home? Everything was there for another SCF. Game 7 at home, with hank being 10-0 i those situations, and they ended up losing 2-0. Thats choking.

Last year was another story, but it goes with what im saying about this team just being a "almost team" every year. Just hanging around in the playoffs, but never winning. I dont care if they beat Detroit's playoff record, if there is no ring to show for it, it's a fiasco.

This core tried their best, but it didnt work. Hank, giradi, staal, nash, step and AV needs to go.

I'm biased to Hank. He can win a Cup here. The D is TERRIBLE. Give him the Preds D, and we win the Cup this year.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBoy89 View Post
    I'm biased to Hank. He can win a Cup here. The D is TERRIBLE. Give him the Preds D, and we win the Cup this year.
    It's not about Hank winning a cup, it's about the TEAM winning a cup. This team, as currently constructed, is far far away from that, just as they were last season. Hank will only continue to decline. If they plan in riding him into his career grave, they better find a way to strengthen their defense and fast.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

I only watch FOREIGN films Bantam Division Steven.'s Avatar
    signing in for the first time in a year to say that that was one of the most pathetic, listless starts to a playoff game I've seen in ~10 years of watching this team.

Vigneault must go
    Hidden Content

"TV is a nickname, nicknames are friends, and television is no friend of mine."

I am miserable.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Me too, we should be talking about tonight's cap/pens game and which we would be facing next round

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Watching Kreider go puck chasing and letting go of Karlsson only to have him immediately score the GWG is like when Peter Parker let the thief, who later killed Uncle Ben, run by.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Mistercosmic's Avatar
    What a waste

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Sens fans coming out of woodwork I haven't seen in 10 years. Amazing how that works.

Cant blame the bounces every time. Did it in 2014 and now again. You create your own luck. The series vs tampa was a choke. SC finalist the year before and won the president thropy that year, just to get shutout in a game 7 at home. Didnt they have like 2-3 goals at home combined in the 4 games at home? Everything was there for another SCF. Game 7 at home, with hank being 10-0 i those situations, and they ended up losing 2-0. Thats choking.

Last year was another story, but it goes with what im saying about this team just being a "almost team" every year. Just hanging around in the playoffs, but never winning. I dont care if they beat Detroit's playoff record, if there is no ring to show for it, it's a fiasco.

This core tried their best, but it didnt work. Hank, giradi, staal, nash, step and AV needs to go.

Shut out games 5 and 7 at home against Tampa, that's pathetic

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

What happened to the savior Tanner Glass? Did he even play last night?

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    I said before the game that I wanted Buch in. The Glass effect was over, and playing a 4th line of Buch - Oscar - JT would be much smarter in this game.

But what the hell, wouldn't have made the big difference anyway I guess.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Mistercosmic's Avatar
    Perhaps the beloved Glass effect will return next season, while Brendan Smith will leave us during postseason. Would not surprise me at all...

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Yeah, he trolled Boucher in to dressing Neil, he should have come back with Buchnevich last night.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Watching Kreider go puck chasing and letting go of Karlsson only to have him immediately score the GWG is like when Peter Parker let the thief, who later killed Uncle Ben, run by.
    Hahaha yes!

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast