Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [ECSF] (#6) Rangers vs Ottawa Senators // If They Lose We Riot

Senior Member Squirt Division deejaid's Avatar
    I couldn't even watch the 3rd period. I have invested why too much emotionally in this team. Fucking reset.

I wouldn't mind if they just left Stepan exposed in the expansion draft. I'd rather him go than Fast, Lindberg, or Raanta.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division BrooklynBoy89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    That's just not a good enough solution. "Meh, let's just continue with the same team and hope it bounces our way." No. You create your own luck. You get the bounces when you work for it. This core has had its chance. It hasn't worked. Time for a new direction. We can't just keep doing the same shit every year. Add a Holden here and a grabner there. No. We need a change and I think it needs to be a major one. The group here has had enough failures for me.
    You really don't think they worked for it this series? Through 5 games they trailed for 13 minutes. I get it's easy to be pissed off. But they literally had a puck go in from the corner of a leg and back of the head.. Game 2, 2 deflections late to tie. Game 5, Brass Bullshit. We didn't deserve to lose on that shit... I'm not saying we would have won the Cup, but I think if we got passed the Sens, we had a good shot. When we played our best game, we could compete with anyone. Especially the banged up Pens. Idk, I am just too in shock to even comprehend what the fuck just happened lol. I believe in the team. They do it year after year, when even past Cup champs can't.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Sean Avery‏ @imseanavery

I don't understand how u can't get pumped up playing in #MSG during the #playoffs

More Sean Avery
    Sean Avery @imseanavery
    And WHY doesn't #20 go head to head with their captain and punish him for 6 games EVERY SINGLE SHIFT??
    Maybe he should be coach.

No offense but fuck sean Avery.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBoy89 View Post
    You really don't think they worked for it this series? Through 5 games they trailed for 13 minutes. I get it's easy to be pissed off. But they literally had a puck go in from the corner of a leg and back of the head.. Game 2, 2 deflections late to tie. Game 5, Brass Bullshit. We didn't deserve to lose on that shit... I'm not saying we would have won the Cup, but I think if we got passed the Sens, we had a good shot. When we played our best game, we could compete with anyone. Especially the banged up Pens. Idk, I am just too in shock to even comprehend what the fuck just happened lol. I believe in the team. They do it year after year, when even past Cup champs can't.
    They do what every year? Comes to the playoffs and chokes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    No offense but fuck sean Avery.
    If he were wrong, I'd agree with you.. but he's 110% correct

a.k.a.Phildagoalie Junior Division
    It's not so much this game ... it never should have gotten to this point, IMO.
    They needed to not blow leads in those games they had in hand.
    And what are the key factors in them blowing leads in those games? That's what we need to be looking at.
    I get the feeling this game was an illusion, it was pretty much over when they blew their yet another lead and the opportunity to put ottawa away on the weekend, IMO.

And after I write this -- Zucc says the same thing in his post game interview.
    Sad but true.
    If n ya gots jowls, they might as well be furry ones
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post

Consistently have played deep. I would bet if you added up all the Playoff series in the last 5 seasons.. We are close or at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post

I also can't imagine you actually believe this team "chokes" every year. This year, yes. Last year, HELL NO. Year before, Lose in Game 7 of the ECF against a team that was a tough matchup. Year before, lose in the Cup to the Kings lol. I really find it hard to say this team ever "chokes", besides the 2 games in this series that they lost in OT. And like I said, those bounces are unfuckingreal.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    I don't care if it's Sean Avery, Big Bird or Richard Simmons, I want everyone to rip this team to shreds. They are a fucking embarrassment.

I'm literally nauseous. Is this the best Rangers team in years? No.

But they were gifted a chance to get into the final 4 and CHOKED it away. It's as if they didn't get the memo.

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    I also can't imagine you actually believe this team "chokes" every year. This year, yes. Last year, HELL NO. Year before, Lose in Game 7 of the ECF against a team that was a tough matchup. Year before, lose in the Cup to the Kings lol. I really find it hard to say this team ever "chokes", besides the 2 games in this series that they lost in OT. And like I said, those bounces are unfuckingreal.
    Cant blame the bounces every time. Did it in 2014 and now again. You create your own luck. The series vs tampa was a choke. SC finalist the year before and won the president thropy that year, just to get shutout in a game 7 at home. Didnt they have like 2-3 goals at home combined in the 4 games at home? Everything was there for another SCF. Game 7 at home, with hank being 10-0 i those situations, and they ended up losing 2-0. Thats choking.

Last year was another story, but it goes with what im saying about this team just being a "almost team" every year. Just hanging around in the playoffs, but never winning. I dont care if they beat Detroit's playoff record, if there is no ring to show for it, it's a fiasco.

This core tried their best, but it didnt work. Hank, giradi, staal, nash, step and AV needs to go.

I'm biased to Hank. He can win a Cup here. The D is TERRIBLE. Give him the Preds D, and we win the Cup this year.

I'm biased to Hank. He can win a Cup here. The D is TERRIBLE. Give him the Preds D, and we win the Cup this year.
    It's not about Hank winning a cup, it's about the TEAM winning a cup. This team, as currently constructed, is far far away from that, just as they were last season. Hank will only continue to decline. If they plan in riding him into his career grave, they better find a way to strengthen their defense and fast.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

I only watch FOREIGN films Bantam Division Steven.'s Avatar
    signing in for the first time in a year to say that that was one of the most pathetic, listless starts to a playoff game I've seen in ~10 years of watching this team.

Vigneault must go
    Hidden Content

"TV is a nickname, nicknames are friends, and television is no friend of mine."

I am miserable.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Me too, we should be talking about tonight's cap/pens game and which we would be facing next round

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Watching Kreider go puck chasing and letting go of Karlsson only to have him immediately score the GWG is like when Peter Parker let the thief, who later killed Uncle Ben, run by.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Mistercosmic's Avatar
    What a waste

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast