• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

My 600lbs. Life

• 2 weeks later...

I hate watch this show often.

These people are pathetic, and I say that as a pretty fat guy. This is what happens when you aren't held accountable for yourself, in one way or another.

Dr. Now is fucking awesome though lol

there's a couple of TLC shows about being super fat. They're all trainwrecks. The kind of thing that you'd watch just to rage at.

I don't think people should be shamed and insulted for their weight, but you do have to question someone who never has the realization of 'holy shit I gotta make a change'

i don't care if people are that size, as long as they don't act like it isn't a problem and that they are still healthy

I don't think people should be shamed and insulted for their weight, but you do have to question someone who never has the realization of 'holy shit I gotta make a change'

At some point I think people should be shamed for all the stupid shit they do.

There was a guy on 600 Lb. Life who, as part of his doctor-mandated diet switch from regular pizza to thin crust pizza. That guy should be shamed into fucking oblivion.

And not to get too political, but it's not like any of the people on this show work, at least that I know of. They're all bed ridden and supported 100% by taxpayer dollars. I think people have every right to yell at them for shoving as much as they can down their gullet lol

Archived