Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 637

Thread: [ECSF] (#5) Rangers at Ottawa Senators // Et tu, Boucher?

  1. #601
    ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Parsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    97
    I thought this team was dead at 0-2. I was wrong. Now I think they'll win games 6 and 7. Probably a bad sign.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  2. #602
    The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Morphinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,393
    Rep Power
    361
    Really? I'm fairly confident. The Rangers are demonstrably the better team. They're losing this series due to poorly timed bad from some key players and some questionable coaching decisions.

    I may be foolish or arrogant in thinking this, but I just can't imagine this team losing Game 6 at all.

    As for a Game 7, again, they're so much the better team here. Of course it's just one game so anything can happen, but you have to go with the favorites here with the stupid blown leads notwithstanding.

  3. #603
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,033
    Rep Power
    123

    [ECSF] (#5) Rangers at Ottawa Senators // Et tu, Boucher?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Really? I'm fairly confident. The Rangers are demonstrably the better team. They're losing this series due to poorly timed bad from some key players and some questionable coaching decisions.

    I may be foolish or arrogant in thinking this, but I just can't imagine this team losing Game 6 at all.

    As for a Game 7, again, they're so much the better team here. Of course it's just one game so anything can happen, but you have to go with the favorites here with the stupid blown leads notwithstanding.
    The inconsistency is the issue for me and probably everyone else. You just don't know which team and coach you're getting each time


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  4. #604
    #68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    Karan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    8,420
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    I don't feel all too great about tomorrow


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    I have an uneasy feeling about tomorrow too. Feel like it'll be a repeat of Game 7 against TBL at home...

  5. #605
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,033
    Rep Power
    123
    Mods: for superstition reasons, please start GDT today for tomorrow's game


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  6. #606
    a.k.a.Phildagoalie Junior Division
    Respecttheblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    9,732
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Formula for game 6 at MSG

    1. Krush Karlsson
    2. Pummel Pageau
    3. Annihilate Anderson
    4. Bully Burrows
    5. Rattle Ryan
    6. WIN

    Formula for game 7 in Dumpawa

    Same as above

    Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    Y'alls forgot Trample Turris, but what the h...
    If n ya gots jowls, they might as well be furry ones.

  7. #607
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,624
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Respecttheblue View Post
    Y'alls forgot Trample Turris, but what the h...
    BUT THAT'S NOT ALLITERATION YOU ILLITERATE INBRED.

    I'm joking. I'm not upset.
    It's not a personal attack. I'm joking.
    #TeamThickSkin
    #AlliterativeAwareness
    LGR!

  8. #608
    Senior Member Squirt Division Bigmoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Respecttheblue View Post
    Y'alls forgot Trample Turris, but what the h...
    Quote Originally Posted by booze and wingz View Post
    BUT THAT'S NOT ALLITERATION YOU ILLITERATE INBRED.

    I'm joking. I'm not upset.
    It's not a personal attack. I'm joking.
    #TeamThickSkin
    #AlliterativeAwareness
    Turdy Turris?

  9. #609
    Senior Member Junior Division
    The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,723
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Valriera View Post
    The twitter acct just retweeted this but I had to share it here as well, because there is plenty of blame to go around the players of this team, but we also must not forget that this coach is not spared scrutiny for his also consistent blunders in player management.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/learne...-sh&soc_trk=tw
    They didn't know Ottawa pulled the goalie? Didn't they ice the puck with the goalie out???

  10. #610
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,945
    Rep Power
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    @HockeyStatMiner: Henrik Lundqvist's record when facing PO elimination at Madison Square Garden the past decade:

    10-1, .965 sv%, 1.05 GAA, 2 shutouts

    #NYR

    --

    False. Lost to Buffalo in 07 and Tampa in 15. The Rangers also lost to the Devils in 06, but I think Weekes played game 4.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  11. #611
    Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,333
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey37 View Post
    False. Lost to Buffalo in 07 and Tampa in 15. The Rangers also lost to the Devils in 06, but I think Weekes played game 4.
    It says the past decade, so I guess they took 2008-2017. Tampa in 15 was that one loss, 10-1.

  12. #612
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,945
    Rep Power
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    It says the past decade, so I guess they took 2008-2017. Tampa in 15 was that one loss, 10-1.
    Seems pretty stupid not to give career stats at that point. His first year was 05/06.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •