Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: [ECQF] (#5) Rangers at Montréal Canadiens // Vive la Résistance!!!

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Here's the radio call because you absolutely have to hear this if you ever wanted to hear Dave Maloney scream like a little girl:

https://t.co/lqDLdQQPuw
    Maloney went absolute bat shit in the 1st when McD took that hit and then again later on when someone took a high stick to the face. I actually thought he was gonna let out a mother fucker !
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

//reported Junior Division
    What a fucking win.
    Critic - Miller has been awful these playoffs.
    Positive - Fuck yeah Zib! Fuck yeah win at the Bell Centre. Fuck yeah Smith!

FUCK THE HABS
    Predators > Anaheim > Pens/Sens >>>>>>>>>> NYR Hidden Content

Deleted Midget Division
    I think I'm the only one who doesn't think the Maloney call is all that great.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Here's the radio call because you absolutely have to hear this if you ever wanted to hear Dave Maloney scream like a little girl:

https://t.co/lqDLdQQPuw
    I love Maloney. He is great when he flips out o the radio. He calls out the team all the time when they are bad, but he gets so excited when the twin big games or score a big goal. He is a personality that needs to be on TV and should have been hired over Joe when JD left. This was great.

Senior Member Mite Division crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Myusername View Post
    That was one of the best wins I can remember... just the elation on Mika's face, and the Hab's fan giving him the finger shortly thereafter
    Mika was jumping up and down, the Rangers were piling on him and my 10 year old son said, "Dad, that fan is giving them the finger." I laughed and said, "I think he's probably saying the Rangers are #1!"

We watched the replay over and over and my kid was chanting, "The Rangers are #1!"

Quote Originally Posted by torontonyr View Post
    I think it was just the fact that Maloney screamed like a bitch in the background that made it great
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Mika was jumping up and down, the Rangers were piling on him and my 10 year old son said, "Dad, that fan is giving them the finger." I laughed and said, "I think he's probably saying the Rangers are #1!"

We watched the replay over and over and my kid was chanting, "The Rangers are #1!"
    Lol
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey37 View Post
    Maloney went absolute bat shit in the 1st when McD took that hit and then again later on when someone took a high stick to the face. I actually thought he was gonna let out a mother fucker !
    I love his emotion

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by torontonyr View Post
    Its not that it was great, it was funny and passionate. He has what JD had and Joe doesn't.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    I love Maloney. He is great when he flips out o the radio. He calls out the team all the time when they are bad, but he gets so excited when the twin big games or score a big goal. He is a personality that needs to be on TV and should have been hired over Joe when JD left. This was great.
    Totally agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    SHAW & SMITH EXCHANGE FISTS AFTER SCRUM IN FRONT OF THE NET
    0:53 | April 20, 2017
    Things heated up quickly between the Rangers and Canadiens in Game 5 as Brendan Smith and Andrew Shaw dropped the gloves after a scrum in front of the Rangers’ net.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/s...rum-front-net/

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Greenday4537's Avatar
    We can't say we don't get lucky anymore though. Between this and that late goal by Kreider that deflected in against the Caps two season ago(?) to tie it when we were on the brink of elimination... we've been pretty damn fortunate
    Two lucky bounces in 3 years means we don't get lucky as often as other teams?

Senior Member Bantam Division BrooklynBoy89's Avatar
    We can't say we don't get lucky anymore though. Between this and that late goal by Kreider that deflected in against the Caps two season ago(?) to tie it when we were on the brink of elimination... we've been pretty damn fortunate
    We EARNED that bounce last night. We kicked the shit out of them the entire OT, shoulda scored multiple times.. Just throwing it towards the net is usually what wins an OT game.

We have had way more bad bounces IMO. Bank off Yandles skate and in against Caps 2 years ago. Broken stick for Holden game 2 that leads to tying goal. The shit in the Stanley Cup that just never went our way, bad calls or goalie interference not being called. Hell, I think it was Game 3 this series, Gallagher runs into Hank, breaks his stick between him and the post.. Petry comes down and scores stick side on Hank. That's not earned, that's just a shit luck thing to happen.

Also the Kreider goal 2 years ago as time was winding down was a straight 5 hole shot to tie the game.. The MacTruck goal in OT of that game was a bank off their guys leg and in. But I get your point lol. I think we earned last night, hell, we are still just 17 seconds and a Holden non broken stick away from a 4-1 beatdown.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627