Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Time

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect

It's Time

AV needs to go once this series is over. Team needs new identity. I'm so tired of the lackluster efforts, the awful PP, the same mundane shit. This shit is embarrassing

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Junior Division
    He just got an extension. He should have been canned last season. He wasn't. You've got more vanilla hockey to look forward to!
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Senior Member Bantam Division Bugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    He just got an extension. He should have been canned last season. He wasn't. You've got more vanilla hockey to look forward to!
    MSG has never had a problem paying 2 coaches. Who-Sutter? You always go from a hardass like Tortarella to an easy touch like AV back to a hardass

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    I'm usually the first to drop the "extension" card, but I don't give a fuck anymore. Bye, Felicia. You gotta go.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    He's not a good playoff coach and he never will be.

I'd be ashamed if I was the coach of team that just played like that at home in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I'm usually the first to drop the "extension" card, but I don't give a fuck anymore. Bye, Felicia. You gotta go.
    Believe me, I don't want him to stay. Hence the sig haha.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    MSG has never had a problem paying 2 coaches. Who-Sutter? You always go from a hardass like Tortarella to an easy touch like AV back to a hardass
    Not when he's the 2nd highest paid coach. He'll get another year at a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Not when he's the 2nd highest paid coach. He'll get another year at a minimum.

While true, remember, they fired Tortorella immediately after signing him to a two or three-year extension, too.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    He has to go, no way around it

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

While true, remember, they fired Tortorella immediately after signing him to a two or three-year extension, too.
    They fired Torts bc Lundqvist threw him under the bus in the exit interviews. It came out of no where. I doubt anyone is throwing AV under the bus.

I get that. I'm talking about the "he just signed an extension", "he's the second-highest paid coach". I've said the same things. Hell, just a few days ago. I'm just trying to illustrate that MSG isn't adverse to making a coaching change despite these factors.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    They fired Torts bc Lundqvist threw him under the bus in the exit interviews. It came out of no where. I doubt anyone is throwing AV under the bus.

Is this true?
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Senior Member Bantam Division Bugg's Avatar
    No even strength playoff goal at MSG since Dom Moore in 2015 ECF game 1. How do you allow that to go on without consequence?

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Is this true?
    From what I've heard like 3rd hand, pretty much.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Didn't the players have something to do with that? Complaining to management I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    Didn't the players have something to do with that? Complaining to management I mean?
    Yes. Like I said in my last response, I'm talking about the "he just signed an extension", "he's the second-highest paid coach". I've said the same things. I'm just trying to illustrate that MSG isn't adverse to making a coaching change despite these factors.

Others will have to come into play, but I don't think it's impossible if they skid out of this in five games.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    From what I've heard like 3rd hand, pretty much.
    this fucking infuriates me. I recently heard Mike Commadore talk about how much Babcock sucks. You know what? The guy gets fucking results -- either get on board or get out. For this group to throw the coach out and then become the biggest bunch of pussies just makes me so fucking mad.

Fuck these guys.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

If they skid out in five games again, I just don't see how, at the very least, they can go into next season with even remotely the same team. This is, what, the third or fourth kick at the can with this core? They simply cannot get the job done. Period.

So that means pretty much anyone not named McDonagh need to be on the table for trade.

That's the very least they can do if there is no appetite for more sweeping change in terms of coaching or management (which I think is needed FAR more.)

this fucking infuriates me. I recently heard Mike Commadore talk about how much Babcock sucks. You know what? The guy gets fucking results -- either get on board or get out. For this group to throw the coach out and then become the biggest bunch of pussies just makes me so fucking mad.

Fuck these guys.
    It's really water under the bridge at the moment, but there was some serious hatred towards Lundqvist when the rumors came out that he pretty much orchestrated Torts' removal. I think he somewhat redeemed himself with his play in the Cup run and the other playoffs. But yeah, pretty shitty.

And Mike Fuckin' Commodore has no room to talk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    It's really water under the bridge at the moment, but there was some serious hatred towards Lundqvist when the rumors came out that he pretty much orchestrated Torts' removal. I think he somewhat redeemed himself with his play in the Cup run and the other playoffs. But yeah, pretty shitty.

And Mike Fuckin' Commodore has no room to talk lol
    Fuck, somehow I didn't know any of this... I get it's all history but jesus, I loved those teams.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast