Poll: Star of the Game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 389

Thread: [ECQF] (#3) Rangers v. Montréal Canadiens // La Vengeance Est À Nous

  1. #41
    Senior Member Junior Division
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    9,906
    Rep Power
    84
    Klein awful so far

  2. #42
    The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Morphinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,362
    Rep Power
    352
    Klein showcasing why he was out of the lineup to begin with.

    What a sad state of affairs the Rangers defense is.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division leetchy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    756
    Rep Power
    8
    I thought Zibs was doing great until his injury. Since then he hasn't been the same.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Junior Division
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    9,906
    Rep Power
    84
    Lol, seems like we might want Holden back before too long


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by thecurse0101 View Post
    But we got zibs! Same played but cheaper!

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    And younger aswell! Pluss he got us a 2nd rounder we will waste on a nobody. God I would do alot to undo that deal.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Junior Division
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,597
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Klein showcasing why he was out of the lineup to begin with.

    What a sad state of affairs the Rangers defense is.
    I was going to say this exact thing. We replaced one turnover machine for another. My god.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

  7. #47
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    thecurse0101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Budd Lake NJ
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    And younger aswell! Pluss he got us a 2nd rounder we will waste on a nobody. God I would do alot to undo that deal.
    Our draft picks are great don't be ridiculous

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    BSBH #1 Shitposter
    Hidden Content

  8. #48
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,745
    Rep Power
    112
    A baby can easily sleep in this crowd, pathetic


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  9. #49
    Formerly Richter Redux Midget Division
    Ranger Lothbrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,507
    Rep Power
    107
    Remember when Montreal came out flying in their first two home games? Must be nice to have a team that gives a fuck.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by thecurse0101 View Post
    Our draft picks are great don't be ridiculous

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Point is we lost that trade, I would undo it without any hesitation. I havent watched Brass alot this year, but he proved again yesterday that he still is a player that shows up in the playoffs, Zib is just a ghost.

  11. #51
    The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Morphinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,362
    Rep Power
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    A baby can easily sleep in this crowd, pathetic


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Yeah, I bet some of it is to do with the changes in MSG, but the crowd is trash too.

  12. #52
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,274
    Rep Power
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    A baby can easily sleep in this crowd, pathetic


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    The crowd mic is low. They also lost a lot of echo after the renovation, same as Met LIfe.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  13. #53
    Senior Member Bantam Division BrooklynBoy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,387
    Rep Power
    16
    NOBODY better ever speak Ill of Hank again. My god! STUD!!!!

  14. #54
    Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    A baby can easily sleep in this crowd, pathetic


    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    This.

    Wtf is this crowd? The Montreal crowd was totally crazy.

    Even now with three amazing saves by Hank. No noice.

  15. #55
    Senior Member Junior Division
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    9,906
    Rep Power
    84

    [ECQF] (#3) Rangers v. Montréal Canadiens // La Vengeance Est À Nous

    Kreider still invisible. He hasn't gotten the memo that he needs to get in front of the net without the puck


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  16. #56
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    thecurse0101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Budd Lake NJ
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    Point is we lost that trade, I would undo it without any hesitation. I havent watched Brass alot this year, but he proved again yesterday that he still is a player that shows up in the playoffs, Zib is just a ghost.
    I agree, and I was kidding about our draft picks haha. It's not our fault our contracts are managed by someone who seems fresh out of their first highschool finance class

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    BSBH #1 Shitposter
    Hidden Content

  17. #57
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Valriera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,574
    Rep Power
    34
    This team fucking sucks boys go watch some real hockey. CBJand PIT are playing right now. Watch that game and tell me we hold a candle to anyone in that series. Last 25 mins of this series makes me SICK. Pathetic compete level. Pathetic.

  18. #58
    The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Morphinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,362
    Rep Power
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Kreider still invisible. He hasn't gotten the memo that he needs to get in front of the net without the puck


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Yeah, not sure what the issue is.

  19. #59
    Senior Member Junior Division
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,597
    Rep Power
    66
    Funny how the shitty end to the season seems to be rolling over into the playoffs. Who would have guessed....

    Looks like game 72, not game three of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

  20. #60
    Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by thecurse0101 View Post
    I agree, and I was kidding about our draft picks haha. It's not our fault our contracts are managed by someone who seems fresh out of their first highschool finance class

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Ah, my bad. Internet and sarcasm you know

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •