Thread: Report: Marshawn Lynch Agrees to Terms with the Oakland Raiders

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Report: Marshawn Lynch Agrees to Terms with the Oakland Raiders

Marshawn Lynch is officially making his return to the NFL, and it’s with his hometown team. According to NFL Network, Lynch has agreed to terms with the Oakland Raiders.

A trade still needs to be worked out between the Seahawks and Raiders, but coming to a contract agreement is a big step in the process. The two sides figure to be able to work out a deal, which will clear the path for him to join the Raiders.
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/o...-return-041417
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Why

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Why

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

$$$ money talks
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    $$$ money talks
    I meant why would Oakland do it

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    I meant why would Oakland do it

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Why not though? Carr will be back, that team is close, and now you add beast mode to that offense they could this time win the division and maybe push father.
    Plus he's a local kid, so for a lame duck franchise it at least gives their fanbase something to cheer for before the move

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Scags View Post
    Why not though? Carr will be back, that team is close, and now you add beast mode to that offense they could this time win the division and maybe push father.
    Plus he's a local kid, so for a lame duck franchise it at least gives their fanbase something to cheer for before the move
    31 and a year out of football makes it hard for me to imagine him being anywhere close to the same player. If anything, he's a rotation guy with Richard and Washington, who are both faster, lighter backs, but he's not going to be a game changer for them I don't think.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    31 and a year out of football makes it hard for me to imagine him being anywhere close to the same player. If anything, he's a rotation guy with Richard and Washington, who are both faster, lighter backs, but he's not going to be a game changer for them I don't think.
    Yea you're probably right, especially not playing in a season. So I guess if anything it gives the Oakland fans already upset about their future a very minor reprieve