Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pierre Maguire W/ Mike Fatcessa

Senior Member Junior Division

Pierre Maguire W/ Mike Fatcessa

4/11

- Goes to the gym to be ready for the postseason, ha ha ha ha
    - Caps team to beat, Pens SC Champs, Chicago epitamy of winning. Ducks are outstanding especially if Cam Fowler comes back. No standing favorite
    - Hawks best team in the West, professional group of winners, compares them to Patriots, good culture, Only team to win 3 cups in salary cap era
    - McDavid best player this year
    - A lot of goalies have been fantastically good, mentions Holtby, rollercoaster rides for a lot of goalies Lundqvist, Allen...Holtby has been most consistent
    - Like everything about the Rangers except for 1 thing, consistency in D zone, one troubled spot for the Rangers, very comfortable with rest of team. Better centermen than Canadiens
    - Goalie, defense depth, phenomenal depth down the middle wins in the playoffs, uses Hawks as a model
    - Cant let Price get comfortable, gotta take his eyes away, cant let him allowed to handle the puck
    - Refs will be aware of what happened 3 years ago between Kreider/Price, does not think Kreider did it on purpose, if he wanted to run him he would have ran him
    - Cannot discount the Rangers b/c they are the best road team in the NHL
    - Lundqvist play has slipped a little, big bounce back ability is the story of his season
    - Likes Rangers a lot b/c of depth down the middle
    - Absolutely the Habs have mystique, MTL is a tough place to go, Rangers can take away some of their mystique b/c of the Rangers road record
    - Habs got bigger at the deadline, small skillful but much more bite to them
    - Likes the team toughness of the NYR, its not about fighting, Rangers are team tough, would want Kreider on his team, he's a handful, tough guy to play against
    - Weight of the world is on the necks of the Capitals, Backstrom might be the best 2 way player in the league, depth down the middle is huge, Ovechkin doesnt have to do it by himself this year, lots of help, it will be tough to keep the team together after this season, 7 free agents
    - Ducks arent getting enough love
    - Senators are a sleeper in the East, they can do some damage b/c of their system, Karlsson is a key factor
    - He will be in Pitt, Chicago, Minn, Chicago, Minn, etc.....wont be doing Rangers till Game 4.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    He will be in Pitt, Chicago, Minn, Chicago, Minn, etc.....wont be doing Rangers till Game 4.
    Thank god

Senior Member Bantam Division LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    Who cares?

Moderator Junior Division
    Good point about being better down the middle than MTL.

Plekanec would be a 4th liner on this team, and he's their 2c.

Yes it is a good point and I did not think of this. I actually don't think our depth is that strong down the middle but we do have three very young centers who performed well this season and should be hungry to prove themselves this year, which is important and certainly scores us ahead in this area. I don't usually think Pierre knows a fart from a shit, but this is an important point to make.

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    Thank god
    I said the same thing when I heard this interview on my way home from work yesterday hahahaha

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Pierre and Mike

Two clueless dummies re Hockey

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Pierre and Mike

Two clueless dummies re Hockey

Pierre is clueless about hockey? WTF, dude is probably the most knowledgable person about hockey, its that he's just annoying as fuck when he talks about it.
    Last edited by Blue Heaven; 04-13-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Pierre is clueless about hockey? WTF, dude is probably the most knowledgable person about hockey, its that he's just annoying as fuck when it talks about it.
    This, also he's a great guy in person

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

I just hate the 5 minute tangent about where every single guy played his midget hockey...

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    I just hate the 5 minute tangent about where every single guy played his midget hockey...
    Typical Pierre it is so annoying
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Pierre is clueless about hockey? WTF, dude is probably the most knowledgable person about hockey, its that he's just annoying as fuck when he talks about it.
    This. I can't stand the guy but he does know his shit.
    Thank goodness NBC doesn't have rights to the Frozen Four or else we would have Pierre literally going off on where these college kids played their pee wee and midget hockey lol.

Junior Member Mite Division Worle Ranger's Avatar
    It's really irrational but I hate the he refers to Letang when commentating as "Kristopher Letang".

The use of his forename is superfluous and I've never heard anybody else refer to him as "Kristopher".

Honestly, it really grinds my gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    It's not irrational at. Most of the hockey world hates that he does that for the same reasons as you. It's pretentious and unnecessary. It's like his way of letting you know he has a special relationship with Letang that you not only don't have, but can't.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think youí'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveByRichter35 View Post
    Thank goodness NBC doesn't have rights to the Frozen Four or else we would have Pierre literally going off on where these college kids played their pee wee and midget hockey lol.
    I actually think he'd be much better for college.

I don't follow it closely, but I don't know who 90% of the guys are.

4-18

- Pierre is in buckeye land, Columbus OH
    - Leafs are starting to scratch the surface, its professionalism personified, will be a dominant team in the East
    - Hawks down 3-0 is a surprise, D has been shutting down Chicago, Nashville has executed their plan better than Chicago has with there's. Will be surprised if Chicago can come back
    - Caps are a little bit in trouble, lost a bit of their defensive awareness, Alzner may not be back for Game 4, big loss, will be a UFA, need to find someone to eat up his minutes
    - Goalies matter in this league
    - Rangers have to have the understanding to slay the dragon, beat adversity, every series has this type of moment, moment of reckoning, cant lay an egg for the home fans tonight, have to get their identity back, they were plodding in Game 3
    - No clue on why the Rangers have a 6 game home losing streak in the playoffs
    - Thinks the Rangers players are a bit spoiled, treated good if not better than any team in the NHL, they are comfy/cozy at home
    - Rangers need support from the wingers on the faceoffs, scrambling the draw
    - Scotty Arniel is really good at creating tactics on the faceoffs
    - Shoot the puck into the short side dead area, chip the puck into a dead spot so Price cant play the puck, Chip/Chase/Check
    - Rangers have to be quicker, selectively physical, Weber/Gallagher/Patches have to pay the price
    - Radulov is a tank, talented, passionate, bad mistake when he was in Nashville, caught drinking night before a playoff game
    - Rangers have to get pucks in deep, play cycle game, get engaged
    - Cant lay eggs and not get your fans energized
    - Thought the center ice position would be an advantage for the Rangers, would be wrong if Rangers lose this series
    - Price is the leader of the Canadiens
    - Rangers have to get shots, and not let Price handle the puck
    - Probably right if the Rangers lose in the first round that their will be repercussions
    - Its about a collective not about one guy in hockey
    - If things are going well, you'll see offensive zone time, getting pucks on goal, getting shots, hitting, building being loud
    - Rangers are NOT in big trouble....yet, if they lose then yes
    - Penguins are as good as advertised, getting Malkin back has been great. Lot of U.S. college kids have been outstanding.

Micheletti on at 4:45, i'll be on my way to MSG and miss it.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Well of course he's in Columbus, he's getting paid to see his man crush clinch the series tonight

4/27

- Biggest thing for the NYR you cant chance the lead vs. the Senators
    - OTT is passive resistance team, they virtually turn the neutral zone into a swamp
    - Important for the NYR to get the lead
    - Wont be a physical series
    - Hank is the leader in the tale of the tape vs. Anderson
    - He's so plugged in right now, happy for him and thrilled for NYR fans
    - Karlsson is the best pure player in this series, he is a one man trap breaker, to counter put the puck in his partners corner and make his partner play the puck, cant take penalties and put them on the PP
    - Caps only team in the East that can matchup with PIT down the center position, PIT has WSH number, can WSH figure out PIT? Expects this to be a nasty series
    - Rangers have to worry about Karlsson to utilize the stretch pass especially to Stone/Hoffman, have to beware of Brassard and Turris, can wack Turris around, cant let Karlsson to dictate terms of the game
    - Hayes/Kreider/Zibs play the same way as Game 6 then they have a huge advantage vs. OTT, Hayes played his best game as a pro in Game 6, Kreider was excellent game 6 except for the stupid penalties he took late in the game
    - Huge for EDM to take Game 1 in Anaheim
    - NSH/STL is really nasty, impressed by NSH, Rinne playing phenomenal, long hard series
    Last edited by Blue Heaven; 04-27-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Regis Pierre Maguire

S U C K S!!!!

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Regis Pierre Maguire

S U C K S!!!!

/thread

Yes we know you think everyone on NBC sucks especially Maguire

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast