Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers v. Canadiens General Series Discussion

Senior Member Midget Division
    i dont disagree. that attitude sort of got torts run out of town. What's alarming to me is that the so called leaders on this team are not LEADING BY EXAMPLE. I don't know where the hell Stepan's been and Zibanejad's been horrible. When your 4th line has been your best line you know your'e in trouble.

only good thing is when i turn on the set and i see the i dont give a shit attitude from them it gives me the i dont give a shit attitude when they lose.

Senior Member Squirt Division Bigmoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LONG TIME FAN View Post
    Roenick is a dick. Didn't mean to rhyme . He's just jumping on a dead horse " The worst playoff game he's seen"??? Come on I doubt that.
    I still think the team was reeling from the game two fiasco. A couple of days out , they need to shake it out and get back their legs. These are the ebbs and flow of a 7 game series..We can beat this team and I still,think they do.
    Can't believe the team will just roll over and die.. A win tomorrow nite and it's a war.
    Win the series , and see where we go from there.
    Stick it up JRs ass

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    Truth always is painful. Yeah, J.R. one of the all-time great US players, 500+ goals, played with his heart on his sleeve. Yeah, he's a dick. This team has been " reeling " for months and if you're satisfied with the performance the last 2+ games, then ..............................

Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Roenick *is* a dick. Just ask anybody that booked him for a speech.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    WTH does THAT have to do with the fact that he said what pretty much everybody in the hockey world is saying?

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Any news about the lineup? A Rangers fan said on facebook that Buch was drilled in the lineup and on the PP1 unit yesterday. Can anyone confirm that?

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Rangers should watch the video of the Leafs OT goal last night. Soft dump, retrieve with speed, quick pick movement, goal

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

#68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    So what sort of a team do we see tonight? A team like NSH/TOR/PIT that doesn't give up no matter the odds and comes back to tie this series with a feisty effort? Or the Rangers team we've seen over the last 6 weeks or so that just comes out with another soft effort, under the guise that it's totally acceptable, and folds over going down 3-1?

//reported Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Karan View Post
    So what sort of a team do we see tonight? A team like NSH/TOR/PIT that doesn't give up no matter the odds and comes back to tie this series with a feisty effort? Or the Rangers team we've seen over the last 6 weeks or so that just comes out with another soft effort, under the guise that it's totally acceptable, and folds over going down 3-1?
    I was thinking about this earlier.
    If they come out and WIN, that means they have to score goals at home and it already seems like Julien's got AV's number. Sooooo, we'll see.
    I'm expecting another lackluster loss.
    Predators > Anaheim > Pens/Sens >>>>>>>>>> NYR Hidden Content

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    This team has the potential and has had the potential all year to do good things and be better than this average mediocre state they are in, but I just don't think you can flip the switch. You can point to 2014 and the unfortunate death of St. Louis's mother as a galvanizing moment and a turning point for that team and their run to the final, but those are still rare.
    We are who we are, average

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Scags View Post
    This team has the potential and has had the potential all year to do good things and be better than this average mediocre state they are in, but I just don't think you can flip the switch. You can point to 2014 and the unfortunate death of St. Louis's mother as a galvanizing moment and a turning point for that team and their run to the final, but those are still rare.
    I mean, you can point to game 1 to talk about flipping the switch.

The problem with this team is that they're too cerebral and don't just play.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    That's on the coach

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I mean, you can point to game 1 to talk about flipping the switch.

The problem with this team is that they're too cerebral and don't just play.
    It's still only 2-1 so its far from over. Maybe with a little bit of pressure it can give them an edge tonight, we hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    That's on the coach

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Im sure its been said ad nauseum for a while now, but this team plays like its coach, flat with almost no emotion

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Scags View Post
    I have to agree... we haven't been consistent since like December - why should I all of a sudden believe they will become world beaters.

Honestly, the only reason we're still in this series is because Montreal is probably the weakest team behind us that made it into the postseason. If it wasn't for Hank we'd be down 3-0 right now.

If there was any kind of leadership on this team I would have some hope that we're not doomed, but there isn't.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Long live the King's Avatar
    Line up for game 5...does Buch stay in?

I say yes. I think having him on the ice makes Zib better. Plus he can hopefully help get the PP going. On the D side I'd like to see Clendening or Kampfer get a game. Holden and Klein have not been good.

Moderator Junior Division
    Buch has to stay in.

For one thing, it makes the 4th line much more of a threat and, for another, it sets the tone for the Rangers to play their game, with speed and skill. Glass is a good add if you need toughness, but at the same time, his presence means the game is going to be more of a slugfest, which favors the Habs.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    I agree that Buch has to stay in. That line looked good in getting chances last night. Hoping they stay together and can put 1 or 2 in the net in Game 5. The entire team needs to pick up the pressure and crash the net like Montreal is, get under Prices skin and throw his game off.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division AliveIn94's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    Line up for game 5...does Buch stay in?

I say yes. I think having him on the ice makes Zib better. Plus he can hopefully help get the PP going. On the D side I'd like to see Clendening or Kampfer get a game. Holden and Klein have not been good.
    Keep buch, take away one of klein or holden.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

x3 on Buch staying in. He played like he didn't give a shit that it was the playoffs - in a good way. Was all over the ice creating stuff. Can't sit him until he has a bad game

Quote Originally Posted by AliveIn94 View Post
    Keep buch, take away one of klein or holden.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    I don't mean to keep shitting on the guy but have you ever seen a D man play a 2-on-1 like Holden did? It looked like he was going for the gold in 100 meter freestyle.
    FIRE VIGNEAULT

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast