• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Nick Bonino Sparks Button-Up Shirt Debate on Internet

Phil

Nick Bonino was rocked to his very core Monday. He'll never look at half of his teammates the same again. His worldview changed forever.

Tweet link:

The Pittsburgh Penguins forward was shocked to discover that some people prefer to button their shirts from top to bottom, instead of his favored method of bottom to top.

Bonino then polled the room and verified the stunning results.

Tweet link:

https://www.nhl.com/news/nick-bonino-ignites-button-up-shirt-internet-debate/c-288411350?tid=281396148

Bonino is a freak. It's top down.

I've never even thought about it.

I saw a similar affair in a junior dressing room where everybody realized that other people didn't wipe their asses the same way they did. Either sitting down, or standing up being the options.

I've never even thought about it.

I saw a similar affair in a junior dressing room where everybody realized that other people didn't wipe their asses the same way they did. Either sitting down, or standing up being the options.

Again, freaks. Sit the hell down.

Next you'll tell me you were that kid who dropped his pants to his ankles and went bare ass to the world when you use a urinal?

Again, freaks. Sit the hell down.

Next you'll tell me you were that kid who dropped his pants to his ankles and went bare ass to the world when you use a urinal?

YOOOOO!!!

I went to school with one of those people.

Like, BARE ASS. WTF KID.

I usually do top down but I can see the desire to go bottom up. For one, if you're like me and hate buttoning the very top button its a real fucking pain in the ass when you get to the bottom of the shirt and you realize you skipped a hole or a button somewhere and have to start over again. If you start at the bottom you shouldn't have that issue. I have gone both ways...no homo.

I usually do top down but I can see the desire to go bottom up. For one, if you're like me and hate buttoning the very top button its a real fucking pain in the ass when you get to the bottom of the shirt and you realize you skipped a hole or a button somewhere and have to start over again. If you start at the bottom you shouldn't have that issue. I have gone both ways...no homo.

Let's put it this way, I start a couple of buttons from the top. I hate a "tight" or done up collar.

If going for a quick lunch run ... on and off like a pullover -- no need to eff with buttons.

Short sleeves or rolled up sleeves for me too, can't stand shirt sleeves on my arms unless it's really freaking cold.

Archived