Thread: 'Big Little Lies' on HBO

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

'Big Little Lies' on HBO

Anyone watching this? It's billed as a "limited series", but the casting is A-level. Nicole Kidman, Reece Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley, Alexander Skarsgåard, Adam Scott, etc.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Let's talk about stickers Junior Division
    Yeah, I love it for some reason. Really didn't think I would, but I'm hooked.

Same here. Wife wanted to watch so I agreed, somewhat reluctantly, but it's totally pulled me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Love this show, great acting and story lines.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Now that was some satisfying justice!

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    This was really good and I'm bummed no 2nd season.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

They told the story that they set out to. No reason for another. I can't imagine it would be very cost effective either. That cast was star-studded and a second season would have seen them all get raises.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens