Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rangers Season Ticket Invoices Delivered

Senior Member Bantam Division sg3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    I do believe Half Season Ticket holders pay more per ticket than full season so you're really not treated as a valuable customer.
    Not having to pay for 20 or 21 additional mostly meaningless regular season games played at 50% effort by both teams is well worth the difference IMO

Senior Member Mite Division Costa's Avatar
    Here's a cray cray idea.....LET THE "SUITS" AND THE RICH KUNT$ HAVE MSG. LET THEM HAVE IT. And then you know what?? Let the chips fall where they may.
    #TankforTkachuk #SuckforSvechnikov #FailforFilip

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Well it looks like I will never be able to afford this unless I hit lotto.

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Just making it tougher and tougher going to the games with the ticket price raises.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Just making it tougher and tougher going to the games with the ticket price raises.
    Absolutely, it's crazy what people are paying

Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    You're telling me. The MTL game last weekend was the first game I went to since the night of the Giants last Super Bowl Parade. Its just not worth it to me anymore. Between the price of the LIRR from Ronkonkoma to Penn, the ticket itself, the price of food and drinks in the arena. Its nuts. Luckily my friend that I went with is a cop so we got the train for free. I filled up on food outside the garden, hot dog, pretzel, and lamb and rice lol. Got lucky when we got inside and found out that all food was 50% off with a Chase card so I took advantage of that too. Spend all that money to then watch a dud of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveByRichter35 View Post
    You're telling me. The MTL game last weekend was the first game I went to since the night of the Giants last Super Bowl Parade. Its just not worth it to me anymore. Between the price of the LIRR from Ronkonkoma to Penn, the ticket itself, the price of food and drinks in the arena. Its nuts. Luckily my friend that I went with is a cop so we got the train for free. I filled up on food outside the garden, hot dog, pretzel, and lamb and rice lol. Got lucky when we got inside and found out that all food was 50% off with a Chase card so I took advantage of that too. Spend all that money to then watch a dud of a game.
    The best time to go is mid October to mid November. Prices are cheap on stubhub especially right before the game. Then thanksgiving & Christmas come and the prices get out of control

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    The best time to go is mid October to mid November. Prices are cheap on stubhub especially right before the game. Then thanksgiving & Christmas come and the prices get out of control
    My couch is nice and comfortable and its in front of a nice 70" tv, I am perfectly happy there lol. Best part is I never have to deal with some idiot constantly whistling to start that stupid Potvin Sucks chant.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveByRichter35 View Post
    My couch is nice and comfortable and its in front of a nice 70" tv, I am perfectly happy there lol. Best part is I never have to deal with some idiot constantly whistling to start that stupid Potvin Sucks chant.
    Those of us who attend games live to support our Rangers are very happy you are very happy

Sounds like you are insinuating that because you have the money to afford your tickets that makes you a better fan than me. Cool man, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Not insinuating

Stating a fact

1. Fans that attend games, even a few

2. Others proud of their couch and TV

Winner

Group 1

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Not insinuating

Stating a fact

Winner

Group 1
    This is one of the dumbest statements ever.
    Who says you're a better fan b/c you go to games than someone who might not be able to afford to go to games?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Not insinuating

Stating a fact

Winner

Group 1
    Yea I agree, Blue. That is a pretty stupid comment. I can tell why some people on here don't particularly care for your posts. I can't afford to go to a lot of games, I wish I could. By all means feel free to send me a few games worth of tickets so I can be a super fan like yourself.

Senior Member Midget Division
    The Rangers really turned me off as a season ticket holder. They crossed the line on shittiness.

I can't renew my seasons right now bc I'm not sure if we'll even be in New York next season. So in order to get my play off tickets, I have to buy ALL of them and they'll hold all my money until the rangers get eliminated from the play offs or win the cup. It's 10 fucking thousand dollars.

So despite me having paid for my regular season tickets this year, and having spent. Literally over $100k over the past 13 years, MSG says I'm only entitled to my tickets if I pay for every round, 4 games per round, in full, today.

Man, fuck this team.

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    The Rangers really turned me off as a season ticket holder. They crossed the line on shittiness.

I can't renew my seasons right now bc I'm not sure if we'll even be in New York next season. So in order to get my play off tickets, I have to buy ALL of them and they'll hold all my money until the rangers get eliminated from the play offs or win the cup. It's 10 fucking thousand dollars.

So despite me having paid for my regular season tickets this year, and having spent. Literally over $100k over the past 13 years, MSG says I'm only entitled to my tickets if I pay for every round, 4 games per round, in full, today.

Man, fuck this team.
    That's a dick move.

Senior Member Junior Division
    I dont understand why they wont let you pay per round.

Money grubbing douchebaggery
    Last edited by SaveByRichter35; 04-03-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo

Speaking of dick moves, MSG is letting people renew their Knicks tickets in 7 equal payment (with no price increases since 2013-14)

But for Ranger fans they ask you to bend over and take another huge price increase with a double payment up front (25% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5%)

And getting back to the Rangers making you pay everything up front, not only are they making you pay for 4 games x 4 rounds per seat (which is impossible at the wildcard spot), but they are also charging you an extra 10% over face value for them because you can't commit to renewing for next season

There's gotta be some sort of sports team asshole of the year award waiting for Madison Square Garden here
    Last edited by GordonGecko; 03-28-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Speaking of dick moves, MSG is letting people renew their Knicks tickets in 7 equal payment (with no price increases since 2013-14)

But for Ranger fans they ask you to bend over and take another huge price increase with a double payment up front (25% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5% / 12.5%)

And getting back to the Rangers making you pay everything up front, not only are they making you pay for 4 games x 4 rounds per seat (which is impossible at the wildcard spot), but they are also charging you an extra 10% over face value for them

There's gotta be some sort of sports team asshole of the year award waiting for Madison Square Garden here
    That's messed up. How can you raise one team and not the other? So the Knicks have been awful forever, lets make the fanbase of the only relevant team in the building shoulder the burden.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    I gave up my tickets few years ago, not worth it for me

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast