Thread: Showtime's 'HOMELAND' Season 6

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Showtime's 'HOMELAND' Season 6

This season has been sick so far.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Is it possible for me to have missed, say, the last two seasons and still understand what's going on?

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post

This season has been sick so far.
    Wife and I are only up to episode two or three but having a hard time getting into it. I assume it picks up a bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Is it possible for me to have missed, say, the last two seasons and still understand what's going on?
    Hmmm, last season was based in Germany mostly. Like I said I have only seen the first two or three episodes but other than something to do with Peter Quinn(don't wanna give away too much) there hasn't been any huge story line links to the last season that would make it seem unable to follow. I don't remember much of the season prior off the top of my head so again I don't think it would make that much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Yes, but you're best off just watching for full context. It's like 24, which makes sense since they're both Howard Gordon produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    I like the way the stories are going this year and Quinn is really messed up
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

All caught up now. Last two episodes were good. Quinn is an animal. by far my favorite character of the series.

Dar is one ruthless mother fucker.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

I like the twist and turns this year
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Dar is one ruthless mother fucker.

Seriously!

Also, I hate the way they bastardized Quinn's character. He was my favorite character and they practically turned him into a veg.

Blame Carrie. She did that to him.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Blame Carrie. She did that to him.

Well, I blame the writers for making Carrie to it to him lol.

This season is incredible.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

The artist formerly known as Mr. Smith Junior Division
    It is really incredible how this show has distorted my own reality when it comes to current events. There have been several points over the past two seasons where I have questioned whether things that happened in the show were happening in real life. This show has become everything I ever hoped it would be. And it's funny, because if you asked me at the end of season three if the show would last, I'd have seriously doubted it. But it really took on new life after Brody and became an important commentary on the current global political environment.
    Hidden Content

Did everything just taste purple for a second?

I hope everyone took note of the title of the phenomenal finale.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Its over already? Geez I think the last episode we watched was the one after the "hostage situation" so maybe ep 6? 7? At least my wife and I get to binge until the end haha.

I hope everyone took note of the title of the phenomenal finale.

I remember commenting to my wife about before the show started. Very good final and looking forward to next season and it looks like Dar was onto something about the newly elected president.
    Curly