Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: NY GIANTS 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Yeah. Itís tough. Iím leaning Barkley, but doubt they go that route. Not that either QB Would be awful choices. Feels like less bust potential with Barkley.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Yeah. Itís tough. Iím leaning Barkley, but doubt they go that route. Not that either QB Would be awful choices. Feels like less bust potential with Barkley.

Itís no guarantee but the kid seems legit. When was the last time the Giants had an impact RB?

As for the QB situation itís a mess imo. I still donít understand why they didnít try out Webb to see what they have there?

I want Patrick Bateman's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    It’s no guarantee but the kid seems legit. When was the last time the Giants had an impact RB?

As for the QB situation it’s a mess imo. I still don’t understand why they didn’t try out Webb to see what they have there?
    It is. You really get the feeling that Eli is going nowhere and they may still try and groom Webb. Therefore get a stud RB, repair the OL and bolster the D. If there was some way to trade down a few spots but still guarantee Barkley and get another pick by doing so in the early rounds that'd be pretty damn good in my eyes.

Member Mite Division Worle Ranger's Avatar
    It is. You really get the feeling that Eli is going nowhere and they may still try and groom Webb. Therefore get a stud RB, repair the OL and bolster the D. If there was some way to trade down a few spots but still guarantee Barkley and get another pick by doing so in the early rounds that'd be pretty damn good in my eyes.
    I canít see Barclay lasting past the Browns at #4. Of course, they may trade down but their quantity over quality approach hasnít worked in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    The head coach being a defensive guy is irrelevant. Any young QB is going to be around the QB coach 24/7. The QB coach and the OC are going to be responsible for his development. If the head coach is a defensive guy, he just has to let them work and leave them alone.
    A defensive HC is going to dedicate resources (draft picks) to the defense. Surrounding a QB with talent is more important than the OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Worle Ranger View Post
    I can’t see Barclay lasting past the Browns at #4. Of course, they may trade down but their quantity over quality approach hasn’t worked in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True.

My season of hell continues surrounded by EAGLES FANS.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    My season of hell continues surrounded by EAGLES FANS.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Normally I root for one of the two teams in the super bowl every year. What the fuck do you do when you loathe both?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post

Normally I root for one of the two teams in the super bowl every year. What the fuck do you do when you loathe both?
    I actually donít mind the Patriots. Iím in awe of Belichick and Brady. Iíll gladly cheer them on in 2 weeks.

Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    I actually don’t mind the Patriots. I’m in awe of Belichick and Brady. I’ll gladly cheer them on in 2 weeks.
    On NYC talk radio last night it was wall to wall people calling in that the NFL fixes games for the Patriots. People just can't wrap their heads around how much better Belichick & Brady are than the rest of the league

Senior Member Bantam Division AliveIn94's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    On NYC talk radio last night it was wall to wall people calling in that the NFL fixes games for the Patriots. People just can't wrap their heads around how much better Belichick & Brady are than the rest of the league
    I can. It just makes me not want to watch football other than Jet games.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    I actually don’t mind the Patriots. I’m in awe of Belichick and Brady. I’ll gladly cheer them on in 2 weeks.
    You have to be in awe at what B&B have accomplished, but as a Jets fan going with Eagles.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Fix NO, but does it appear that the Patriots seems to have less calls again them when playing other teams. Who do you the NFL wanted in the SB Pats vs Eagles or Jags vs Vikings from a marketing standpoint.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    You have to be in awe at what B&B have accomplished, but as a Jets fan going with Eagles.
    Understandable. Luckily Brady has to retire eventually and that division will open up.

Meanwhile, if the Giants donít make smart moves the Eagles will own that division for years to come. I am scared.

Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Fix NO, but does it appear that the Patriots seems to have less calls again them when playing other teams.
    They do, but IMO that's a result of Belichick knowing the rulebook inside out knowing what he can get away with stepping to the line without crossing it. All the players are basically in boot camp to fall in line and do their job which is micromanaged to every single man

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division

NY GIANTS 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

Shurmur officially named head coach

Here we go...

does this mean Geno can't start anymore???

Shurmur sounded like a professional today at the press conference. Unlike WACKadoo.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast