Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NY GIANTS 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    Da fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    Ball game over! DA GIANTS WIN! DA GGIIAANNTTSS WWIINNNNNNNNNNN! Can't believe that some " fans " are unhappy that their team actually wins a game against a top opponent with stellar defense and opportunistic plays. Go figure the mindset of some people.

Senior Member Mite Division Rangers4Life's Avatar
    I know! How dare some fans think long term picture and the benefits of getting one of the top 2 picks for a chance at a franchise QB rather than missing the playoffs and getting middle of the pack pick.

FYI, it doesnít make them any less of a ďfanĒ than you so get off your high horse.

FYI, as you put it, I didn't say it made them less, just not appreciative of a hard fought victory against a top flite team when the season is all but over for them. I would suggest to you that most " fans " root for their team to win, even when the most dire circumstances prevail. All this BS about the chance at a high draft choice, blah, blah means nada at this time. Draft choices come and go; many are flops. I'm hoping they continue to win and show the " fans " that they haven't quit, as many have suggested. Maybe the NYG will show the NFL world that they can compete and giveth good teams grief. As for this franchise QB that you assume the NY Giants MAY get, they didn't even draft Eli Manning and he has become one of the all-time greats. Maybe you had better get ON your high horse and stop denigrating me.

NY GIANTS 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

Pot calling the kettle black.

You certainly make it seem like they are less when you use quotation marks to refer to them. And as for Manning, you just further my point on try to get one of the top 2 picks at a ďchanceĒ of a franchise QB. I really donít care about moral victories at this point, the season is lost and the all-time great QB is just about done, itís time for something new.
    Last edited by Rangers4Life; 11-20-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers4Life View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black.

You certainly make it seem like they are less when you use quotation marks to refer to them. And as for Manning, you just further my point on try to get one of the top 2 picks at a ďchanceĒ of a franchise QB. I really donít care about moral victories at this point, the season is lost and the all-time great QB is just about done, itís time for something new.
    Ignore him, dude. He jumps at the opportunity to make comments like that all the time.

I donít care for trolls

^^^Neither do I. So if someone disagrees with you that person is a troll. Makes your reply to me even more laughable.

The problem is that you donít offer any opinion, you just take general shots at people, thatís a troll. That fact that you deny it is even more laughable.

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers4Life View Post
    I know! How dare some fans think long term picture and the benefits of getting one of the top 2 picks for a chance at a franchise QB rather than missing the playoffs and getting middle of the pack pick.

FYI, it doesn’t make them any less of a “fan” than you so get off your high horse.
    Don't feed the trolls, just ignore him like mostly everyone else does.

from a

Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Giants fans should be hoping the team doesn't win another game, If you're going to miss the playoffs (a certainty) then you need to maximize your draft position

But but but that doesnít make you a real fan

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Giants fans should be hoping the team doesn't win another game, If you're going to miss the playoffs (a certainty) then you need to maximize your draft position
    Yup. Winning 2-3 more games this season could effect the next 10 years of the franchise.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Which is why I was so pissed they won this weekend. They just went from the 2nd or 3rd pick to now at least 4th or 5th. Assholes.

But but but that doesnít make you a real fan

Oh mannnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Nothing is certain except death. Teams with less wins than losses have made the playoffs in the NFL. Yeah. Root for your team to lose. Marvelous idea.

Panthers are fourth team ever to make NFL playoffs with losing record.

Getting into the NFL playoffs isn't easy, getting into the playoffs with a losing record is almost impossible.

The Carolina Panthers will be taking a 7-8-1 record into the playoffs, making Carolina only the fourth team in NFL history to get into the postseason with a losing record.
    The Panthers join the 2010 Seahawks as the only losing teams to make it to the postseason while playing a 16-game schedule. The other two teams to make the playoffs with a losing record both made it in 1982 when the NFL only played a nine-game season due to a strike.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...losing-record/
    Last edited by LONG TIME FAN; Yesterday at 04:30 PM.

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    4 teams made it with a losing record, 2 of them came in the short season strike year. They have to win out, and hop over 9 teams while hoping that 3 of the 9 only win 1 game the rest of the way. That's about as realistic as Brendan Smith being shot from the grassy knoll and the Rangers lying about it.

http://http://www.playoffstatus.com/...easonprob.html
    Last edited by Mikey37; Yesterday at 05:33 PM.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910