• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Squatty Potty

So a small step or box can pretty much do what this does.. ?

It sure can. Its all a gimmick really. I mean it does what is says as in aligning your bowls and asshole correctly but anything that boosts your legs into a squatting position will do that. Even a stack of books as Dunny so eloquently stated haha. The only good thing about this is it wraps nicely around the base of the toilet so its mostly out of the way when not in use.

Very disappointed by the Squatty Potty. It certainly hastened the process, but it was nothing special. I didn't like how high up it put my legs and it was pretty large in my small bathroom.

Overrated.

Overrated piece of shit. Might as well flush it down the toilet with the rest of the crap ideas.

Very disappointed by the Squatty Potty. It certainly hastened the process, but it was nothing special. I didn't like how high up it put my legs and it was pretty large in my small bathroom.

Overrated.

Well let's all bow down to Morph with his golden asshole and no need for squatty potty!

But in all seriousness, that was never really a problem for me either, but everyone has those dumps they struggle with. This is a great call to the bullpen in those situations.

Overrated.

You could use a stack of books for christ sakes. It;s the same god damn thing lol

Exactly. I had a whole bunch of those Bed Bath and Beyond coupons that they flood everyone's mailbox with (as well as a gift card), so I treated myself to one. Seems like a very polarizing product. People who like it swear by it. People who don't think it's a waste of money. I'm in the latter category. It made so little difference in my BMs that more often than not I forget to even use it. And it doesn't quite slide out of the way either when it's not in use. It's this big plastic eyesore under my toilet. I'm seriously debating just tossing it, but the spendthrift in me can't justify it.

Archived