• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sons Of Anarchy Creator Lays Out Plans And Plot Ideas For First 9 Prequel

Phil

On Tom Arnold's podcast, 100% Honest Pretty Much..., Sutter talked with Arnold about his SOA future plans. While speaking about the Mayans MC series, the creator mentioned he visualized the Sons Of Anarchy story taking place in four chapters. With SOA and Mayans being the first two, he said the third was all about John's manuscript and how the club came about.

Not only did Sutter say when he'd like the First 9 to happen, he mentioned how he sees the script playing out.

"We?ll find a way to shine a little light on perhaps John Teller?s manuscript, if we?re lucky enough to continue. And then what I would do is, not directly, but I would use that as a potential launching point to do the prequel. And that to me is a one off, it?s like 10 episodes -it?s not a series. And whether we do that in between seasons on Mayans I?m not sure, but that would sort of happen tangentially to that."

According to this quote, First 9 could be much sooner than expected. He went on to explain the premise of the show.

"It would begin in vietnam with John Teller and Piney Winston and it would be about them coming back to America. Ideally to do each episode have a new member join," Sutter said. "Maybe at that point Gemma?s there but it?s before Jax is born."

http://comicbook.com/popculturenow/2016/12/22/sons-of-anarchy-creator-lays-out-plans-and-plot-ideas-for-first-/

Archived