Thread: Carrie Fisher, 'Star Wars' Actress, Suffers In-Flight Cardiac Incident

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Carrie Fisher, 'Star Wars' Actress, Suffers In-Flight Cardiac Incident

(CNN)Carrie Fisher was hospitalized Friday in Los Angeles after suffering a cardiac event aboard a United Airlines flight from London to Los Angeles, a source familiar with the incident told CNN.

The flight was on approach to Los Angeles when the 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in "Star Wars" became ill.

Fisher was transported to a hospital from Los Angeles International Airport, the source said.

"Carrie Fisher is still in the ICU," Todd Fisher, the actress's brother, told CNN by phone Friday evening.

The Los Angeles Fire Department previously said it responded to a cardiac arrest at the United Airlines gate where the London flight arrived.

"LAFD responded to LAX Gate 74 for patient on inbound flight in cardiac arrest," LAFD Spokesman Erik Scott told CNN. "Paramedics standing by upon arrival provided advanced life support and aggressively treated and transported patient to local hospital."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/entert...ardiac-arrest/

--

Fuck you, 2016, for even attempting this last minute bullshit.

This year needs to die in a volcano.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    First Han... Now Leia?

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    I read last night that they are saying she isn't critical anymore, thankfully. The force is strong with her.