• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bars and Restaurants by Paramount Theater

jsm7302

What kind of food are you looking for and where are your coming from? Huntington has a ton of good places around the Paramount to eat, but there are also a lot of places close by. We hit up Zin Burger last time we went, its over by the Walt Whitman Mall about 10 minutes away. If you want to stay local, then there are a ton of places in Huntington, but parking is a pain in the ass there, a lot of it is 2 hour parking before 7 or 8, and its hard to find spots, so give yourself plenty of time.

Sorry I was late for this. There's so many places around the Paramount it's ridiculous. Right next door is a place called swallow. Small portion appetizers and a relaxed environment compared to what is on that street. If you journeyed down Main St I'm sure you found something nice. Little Vincent's pizza on the corner of NY ave, is some damn good pizza too, yet a crowded disaster on the weekend nights. There are parking lots that you can park in everywhere.

Let us know where you wound up going..

Last time I was in the Village I went to Vauxhall on Clinton Ave. Solid Gastropub.

Go to Quetzalcoatl if youre in the mood for Mexican. Besito is pretty much next door to the theater but Quetzalcoatl is cheaper probably. Margaritas there are wicked strong.

There are so many restaurants in the village that you can't really go wrong.

Haha, just checked this thread again. We ended up at Besito and loved it. Great atmosphere and AWESOME FOOD. Free churros at the end were a nice touch. That was my first trip to Long Island. Quite a nice place. From Northwest NJ so it took us about 3 hours to get there.

Archived