• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vegas Golden Knights Franchise Identity Revealed

Faiz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Foley, the team's owner, is an Army West Point grad. What he wanted was Black Knights as an homage to his Alma mater. Problem is Army recently trademarked it, so they had to shift gears. Enter "Other" Knights.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

ahh.. still kind of stupid. Has nothing to do with Vegas. Oh well lets hope the logo and branding is cool at least.

ahh.. still kind of stupid. Has nothing to do with Vegas. Oh well lets hope the logo and branding is cool at least.

I don't see how branding for a "desert knight" - whatever tf that is - can be cool lol

They had "Aces." It was there for the taking. It would have been cool and everyone would like it. But no.

I don't see how branding for a "desert knight" - whatever tf that is - can be cool lol

They had "Aces." It was there for the taking. It would have been cool and everyone would like it. But no.

I googled desert knight and this came up.. KIND of cool? lol

4f4c672aca1ab434d456c2fd7eb14d44.jpg

I googled desert knight and this came up.. KIND of cool? lol

4f4c672aca1ab434d456c2fd7eb14d44.jpg

lol. Doing that same search lead me to this, which I guess I could live with as long as they don't actually use that much armor.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/uploads/monthly_2016_09/LVAWAY.jpg.52b29e3fc43263c566f6d455d7904bb7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived