• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Does Anyone Have Any Tips For My First Time Going to a Game at MSG?

MXRider

I'm going to NYC in October and I'm finally able to go to a Rangers home game. I've only been able to go to away games previously. Does anyone have tips on where to sit and where to buy tickets? I'm looking to go to the 10/17 Sharks game and 10/19 Red Wings game. I have a budget of $80-100 per ticket per game.

Thanks for any advice.

I haven't sit in the Bridge either, but center ice in the 200's is never a bad idea (223, 224, 225, and 210, 211, and 212)

For a game in October, 80-100 per ticket should definitely be reasonable.

And getting out of the sections mentioned above is certainly fine, but those are the sections I normally look for.

With all of this said, there probably isn't a bad seat in the Garden.

Go.

Have fun.

And LGR!

I'd go up to Stubhub to get a feel what people are asking for prices & sections

This is usually where I go to buy my tickets, they don't kill you too much with the service fees like Ticketmaster does. Thats actually why I stopped buying from the Ticket Exchange site from the Rangers. I also like sitting behind the goalies, to of the 100's. You'll pay basically the same price for them as you would anyplace in the 200's. All depends on how high you want to be up.

Archived