Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: 2016-2017 New York Jets Thread

  1. #21
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    I guess you missed last season. If the Jets had an legit QB, they would be a Super Bowl contender.
    You must have been watching a different season finale than me last year, because in the game I saw the whole team mailed it in

  2. #22
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,745
    Rep Power
    112
    Fitzpatrick and the defense continue to suck, no bueno


    LGR
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  3. #23
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Fitzpatrick and the defense continue to suck, no bueno
    Just horrible and they have the Steelers next week in Pittsburg never good for the Jets.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  4. #24
    Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Rep Power
    12
    The secondary is horrible

  5. #25
    Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Rep Power
    12
    I could see Antonio Brown do a Julio Jones on the Jets,what great fantasy points for me yesterday

  6. #26
    🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    !br-avery!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,667
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    You must have been watching a different season finale than me last year, because in the game I saw the whole team mailed it in
    I don't know,imagine what drew brees or Rivers could do with Jets offense?Fitz has his moments where he looks good and then his games where he's shit.He's just a journey man QB who had a career year.

  7. #27
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by !br-avery! View Post
    I don't know,imagine what drew brees or Rivers could do with Jets offense?Fitz has his moments where he looks good and then his games where he's shit.He's just a journey man QB who had a career year.
    At the beginning of the season I would have said that with a legit 1st or even 2nd tier quarterback the Jets would be making a deep playoff run. But even Tom Brady wouldn't be able to fix this hot garbage of a secondary and the amateur hour coaching on this team

  8. #28
    🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    !br-avery!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,667
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    At the beginning of the season I would have said that with a legit 1st or even 2nd tier quarterback the Jets would be making a deep playoff run. But even Tom Brady wouldn't be able to fix this hot garbage of a secondary and the amateur hour coaching on this team
    True.we'd have to beat teams 42-38, just sucks we are wasting Marshall and Decker. And yeah the secondary is a real problem.

  9. #29
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by !br-avery! View Post
    True.we'd have to beat teams 42-38, just sucks we are wasting Marshall and Decker. And yeah the secondary is a real problem.
    Marshall has been a space cadet this year, so disappointed

  10. #30
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    3
    They suck and what was Bowles thinking of punting with 7+ minutes left in the game and punts on a 4th on 2. The man is clueless.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  11. #31
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    14
    keystone coaching

  12. #32
    🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    !br-avery!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,667
    Rep Power
    39
    Tough schedule
    Figure a loss to the Cardinals which makes them 1-5
    Then they have the Ravens,Browns,Dolphins and Rams,4 winnable games,maybe.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    3
    This is a really bad team not much hope for the rest of the season.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  14. #34
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,745
    Rep Power
    112
    Didn't watch the game, how bad was Fitz for him to get pulled for Geno?


    LGR
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  15. #35
    Senior Member Bantam Division lefty9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Rep Power
    12
    I can't watch another jet game , I feel so bad for making my nephews an kids jet funkin fans.
    Damn you Joe Namath
    Last edited by lefty9; 10-18-2016 at 10:30 AM.

  16. #36
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Shane Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    11,513
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty9 View Post
    I can't watch another jet game , I feel so bad for making my nephews an kids jet funkin fans.
    Damn you Joe Namath

    For what it's worth, Giants fans have been suffering too.

  17. #37
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,745
    Rep Power
    112

    2016-2017 New York Jets Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post

    For what it's worth, Giants fans have been suffering too.
    Very true, there's only so long you can hold onto 2 super bowls before getting completely frustrated


    LGR
    Last edited by Vodka Drunkenski; 10-18-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Typo
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  18. #38
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Shane Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    11,513
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Very true, there's only so long you can hold onto 2 super bowls before getting completely frustrated


    LGR
    Yea I don't even think about those anymore. These last few years have been brutal. Fuck, even this season has been tough to watch.

  19. #39
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,091
    Rep Power
    274
    Last night's totals:
    NY Rangers 7
    Red Wings 5
    Avalanche 4
    Bruins 4
    SJ Sharks 4

    NY Jets 3
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  20. #40
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Didn't watch the game, how bad was Fitz for him to get pulled for Geno?


    LGR
    You didn't miss anything it was really bad football I can't think of one positive thing to say about last nights game.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •