Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mets Sign Tim Tebow to Minor League Contact

Sighing Dutchman BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    How many of them could hit a chest high 91 mph fastball off a 6'5" lefty for an opposite field HR on the very first pitch they see in their first live game action since their junior year of high school?
    It made me laugh out loud when I heard this happened, because there is a degree of luck here and yet it's being taken by all these people as a sign he's going to actually be amazing. He also threw a bomb of a TD to win an actual NFL playoff game and yet we all know he is not an NFL calibre quarterback. Yeah, he's pretty darn athletic and good athletes will do neat athletic things sometimes, but he's shown zero lasting quality in any sport for nearly a decade now and I'm not holding my breath he'll rekindle more than a little attention this time around.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    Hidden Content

Kreidurrr BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    It made me laugh out loud when I heard this happened, because there is a degree of luck here and yet it's being taken by all these people as a sign he's going to actually be amazing. He also threw a bomb of a TD to win an actual NFL playoff game and yet we all know he is not an NFL calibre quarterback. Yeah, he's pretty darn athletic and good athletes will do neat athletic things sometimes, but he's shown zero lasting quality in any sport for nearly a decade now and I'm not holding my breath he'll rekindle more than a little attention this time around.
    He's also doing it against the lowest of leagues. As mentioned, he's doing it at 29. It might take him years to work his way up through the leagues if he even can. He'll be like 31-32 if he even gets that far. He'll be starting where a bunch of guys end.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    He's hard working, but he's failed at pretty much everything he's tried since leaving Florida. He's running off fumes from his college days, moreso than most college bros do.
    He won a playoff game
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    He just saved someones life in the stands by placing his hand on them and saying a prayer. Folks,, if this doesnt make you a believer i dont know what else will

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

His name is... BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    He just saved someones life in the stands by placing his hand on them and saying a prayer. Folks,, if this doesnt make you a believer i dont know what else will

I can not believe that was an update on the ESPN app. I was generally confused lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12