Thread: Tickets

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jrc64's Avatar

Tickets

Anybody know when individual game tickets go on sale?

Senior Member Junior Division
    mid-september

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    I've tried in the past and have had no luck getting tickets via NYR website.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jrc64's Avatar
    Thank you!

Senior Member Junior Division

Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    yes season ticket holder presale is going on now (started at noon).

Presale code is "RANGERSTOWN"

http://www.ticketmaster.com/New-York.../artist/805991
    Last edited by GordonGecko; 09-20-2016 at 04:08 PM.

If you purchase ticket through PayPal is there buyer protection in case of fraud? I''m thinking of buying tickets from someone and they want to pay through PayPal. Thanks
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    If you purchase ticket through PayPal is there buyer protection in case of fraud? I''m thinking of buying tickets from someone and they want to pay through PayPal. Thanks
    yeah but you have to pay normally and NOT using the friends & family option

basically you then have the seller by the balls if there's anything wrong because if sellers don't send by mail with tracking (and signature over $250) then it's an automatic refund if you open a dispute. Very buyer friendly and sellers actually are the ones getting conned 99% of the time. Just make sure you don't use friend's & family if you don't know the guy

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    yeah but you have to pay normally and NOT using the friends & family option

basically you then have the seller by the balls if there's anything wrong because if sellers don't send by mail with tracking (and signature over $250) then it's an automatic refund if you open a dispute. Very buyer friendly and sellers actually are the ones getting conned 99% of the time. Just make sure you don't use friend's & family if you don't know the guy
    Thank you very much. I also read about the "Friend's & Familly" piece where there is no buyer protection. I wanted to purchase tickets to Saturday's game and
    the person who was trying to see me tickets was insistent on the "Friend's & Familly" option. Of course, I backed out. They said it would take 21 days to using the "Goods and Services" option,
    Curly

Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Thank you very much. I also read about the "Friend's & Familly" piece where there is no buyer protection. I wanted to purchase tickets to Saturday's game and
    the person who was trying to see me tickets was insistent on the "Friend's & Familly" option. Of course, I backed out. They said it would take 21 days to using the "Goods and Services" option,
    100% guaranteed you would have been out of your money. 21 day line is complete bullshit, anyone with hard tickets can mail them out right away, otherwise if they have a team or ticketmaster account there's an immediate e-transfer option to move the tickets in your name even if you can't print them out until 72 hours before the game. If the seller is insisting on the friends & family option because he wants to avoid fees, you can always offer to pay an extra 3% to cover him which is what I usually ask from buyers