Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tickets

  1. #1
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jrc64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    9

    Tickets

    Anybody know when individual game tickets go on sale?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Junior Division
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    9,797
    Rep Power
    79
    mid-september

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Power
    3
    I've tried in the past and have had no luck getting tickets via NYR website.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  4. #4
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jrc64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    9
    Thank you!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Junior Division
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    9,797
    Rep Power
    79

  6. #6
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    14
    yes season ticket holder presale is going on now (started at noon).

    Presale code is "RANGERSTOWN"

    http://www.ticketmaster.com/New-York.../artist/805991
    Last edited by GordonGecko; 09-20-2016 at 04:08 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Power
    3
    If you purchase ticket through PayPal is there buyer protection in case of fraud? I''m thinking of buying tickets from someone and they want to pay through PayPal. Thanks
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  8. #8
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    If you purchase ticket through PayPal is there buyer protection in case of fraud? I''m thinking of buying tickets from someone and they want to pay through PayPal. Thanks
    yeah but you have to pay normally and NOT using the friends & family option

    basically you then have the seller by the balls if there's anything wrong because if sellers don't send by mail with tracking (and signature over $250) then it's an automatic refund if you open a dispute. Very buyer friendly and sellers actually are the ones getting conned 99% of the time. Just make sure you don't use friend's & family if you don't know the guy

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    yeah but you have to pay normally and NOT using the friends & family option

    basically you then have the seller by the balls if there's anything wrong because if sellers don't send by mail with tracking (and signature over $250) then it's an automatic refund if you open a dispute. Very buyer friendly and sellers actually are the ones getting conned 99% of the time. Just make sure you don't use friend's & family if you don't know the guy
    Thank you very much. I also read about the "Friend's & Familly" piece where there is no buyer protection. I wanted to purchase tickets to Saturday's game and
    the person who was trying to see me tickets was insistent on the "Friend's & Familly" option. Of course, I backed out. They said it would take 21 days to using the "Goods and Services" option,
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  10. #10
    Coaching Fail Pee-Wee Division GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Thank you very much. I also read about the "Friend's & Familly" piece where there is no buyer protection. I wanted to purchase tickets to Saturday's game and
    the person who was trying to see me tickets was insistent on the "Friend's & Familly" option. Of course, I backed out. They said it would take 21 days to using the "Goods and Services" option,
    100% guaranteed you would have been out of your money. 21 day line is complete bullshit, anyone with hard tickets can mail them out right away, otherwise if they have a team or ticketmaster account there's an immediate e-transfer option to move the tickets in your name even if you can't print them out until 72 hours before the game. If the seller is insisting on the friends & family option because he wants to avoid fees, you can always offer to pay an extra 3% to cover him which is what I usually ask from buyers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •