• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sean Avery Being Sean Avery

EdMc28

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...
5 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Sean Avery is back.......on the ice since he threw his skates in the Hudson River

I believe I discussed this in a thread here. He talks about it on his Podcast which is on Spotify.  He saying he's thinking of making a comeback.  Episode entitled  "the fix is in". Beware if you are very liberal politically, you won't like his takes and should probably skip to about 13:54 or so, where he starts a long story about buying equipment and shit talking.  Being Avery...

1 hour ago, siddious said:

He looks awful lol

also his podcast is really hard to listen to. A lot of hot takes and very random ones too. 

Does he have guests now? When he started, it was just him...for over an hour...and it was hot garbage then. 

LOL people actually think he's planning a return to the NHL....Dude will be 42 years old, and hasnt skated in an AHL/NHL game in 10 years.  

My best guess is that:

A) he's doing this to get people to talk about him making a comeback

B) more realistically, he's got a kid that he's gonna put on skates soon, and he'll skate with him. 

40 minutes ago, Dunny said:

It's a little tough after that kind of hiatus. I've just been back on the ice regularly this year, after an even longer hiatus. I feel like a baby deer.

"Am I doing this right?? Why do skates on ice feel so weird?!?" 

I've had 2 looong layoffs, and my first time back on ice felt like how he looked.