• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016 Prospect Development Camp Roster Released

Phil

I had no idea what the fuck HockeyEttan was. Apparently the Swedish 3rd league. So it's worse than Allsvenskan and probably the SHL u20 leagues. Not sure why those guys got invites given that their stats also really poor.

CJ Smith is a really interesting invite. He was Chapie's teammate at UMass Lowell except he's quite a few years younger. Has led the team in points back to back seasons as a freshman and sophomore. Depending on how he does he could be worth a Rangers or Pack contract.

So is Joly.

No, the Rangers signed Joly. The Pack signed the other guy.

Do we have any confirmation on that Oksanen thing yet? I keep Googling his name and checking Twitter and the only thing about him is that initial "rumor." Haven't seen anything on the AHL transactions page or anything anywhere else about it. I'm starting to doubt it's true TBH.

Do we have any confirmation on that Oksanen thing yet? I keep Googling his name and checking Twitter and the only thing about him is that initial "rumor." Haven't seen anything on the AHL transactions page or anything anywhere else about it. I'm starting to doubt it's true TBH.

Nope, I just looked at our threads here for the signing info.

named the winner of Guldgallret, which is an award given annually to the top junior player (20 years old or younger) in Allsvenskan, for the second consecutive season. Kovacs also led all players younger than 20 years old in Allsvenskan in goals and points for the second consecutive season. In addition, he led Allsvenskan in shootout goals (eight) and game-deciding goals (four), tied for second in game-winning goals, ranked third in goals per game (0.48), and ranked fifth in goals and shooting percentage (17.1) in 2015-16. Kovacs helped AIK win the league championship in Allsvenskan.

Little bit excited about Gropp and Kovacs among others.

Hope we get some of those phantom video feeds.

Archived