Too many turnovers but they got it done regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    I LIKE WINS.

This team is rarely easy on our hearts.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    When they blew it on that 4th down attempt in the end zone, I thought for sure they were gonna lose by a field goal, thank god I was wrong. I like being 2-0, but I hope every game isn't like the first two have gone, down to the last second.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Too many turnovers but they got it done regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This.

Yelled the loudest "are you kidding me!" when Cruz fumbled. The play was perfect from a defensive standpoint but still. Lame way to end the game, but I'll take it.

Terrible game today. They looked like the Giants from last year out there. Two bad interceptions by Eli, man this one stung today. Odell needs to get his head out of his ass and concentrate on playing football and not going after Norman as well, fucking headcase.

Fucking clowns.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Too many turnovers again for a 2nd week, this time it bit them in the ass
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

I'm still pissed.

Add to that the jubilant Eagles fan in my hood' and I want to break something.

Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    Terrible game today. They looked like the Giants from last year out there. Two bad interceptions by Eli, man this one stung today. Odell needs to get his head out of his ass and concentrate on playing football and not going after Norman as well, fucking headcase.
    Did we watch the same game? Because Beckham wasn't really doing much to Norman. For all the hype the match up got he behaved. He didn't see the ball much at all the first half but played fine during the second. Norman got his ass kicked by him and Shepard. As far as I'm concerned Norman was a non factor.

As for the loss, yea this one stung. Totally winnable game lost to ridiculous penalties and lack of discipline. That last interception by Eli was a joke.

Morons.

Fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    Did we watch the same game? Because Beckham wasn't really doing much to Norman. For all the hype the match up got he behaved. He didn't see the ball much at all the first half but played fine during the second. Norman got his ass kicked by him and Shepard. As far as I'm concerned Norman was a non factor.

As for the loss, yea this one stung. Totally winnable game lost to ridiculous penalties and lack of discipline. That last interception by Eli was a joke.

Morons.
    Norman was in his head again. Look at him on the sidelines, everyone was trying to calm him down, hell, he took out the kickers net which hit him in the head and he lost it. Then he took that dumb penalty right before the last pick off that negated a good pick up and a first down. Its easy to get into his head and fuck with him, and more players are gonna start doing it. I love the guy, but he is a real head case.

Both if Eli's interceptions were terrible and shouldn't have been thrown to those area's. Turnovers are going to haunt this team all season.

Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    Norman was in his head again. Look at him on the sidelines, everyone was trying to calm him down, hell, he took out the kickers net which hit him in the head and he lost it. Then he took that dumb penalty right before the last pick off that negated a good pick up and a first down. Its easy to get into his head and fuck with him, and more players are gonna start doing it. I love the guy, but he is a real head case.

Both if Eli's interceptions were terrible and shouldn't have been thrown to those area's. Turnovers are going to haunt this team all season.
    Yea, that's speculation. He's an emotional guy and could have been pissed for multiple reasons. Not being used much during the first half could have been one of them. Losing could have been another. I honestly think you're giving the whole Norman/OBJ too much credit. The media made this game all about this two and it barely delivered in that regard IMO. I'm not dismissing that it had its moments but those two were the least of the problems that occurred during the game.

They had what 11 penalties? Majority being flat out fargin stupid. When Adams took that penalty after they blocked the punt I though my head was going to explode. Vernon clubbing Cousins after he released the ball, richburg getting ejected etc. The team as a whole lost a very winnable game.

Hope McAdoo holds them accountable in a way that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    Yea, that's speculation. He's an emotional guy and could have been pissed for multiple reasons. Not being used much during the first half could have been one of them. Losing could have been another. I honestly think you're giving the whole Norman/OBJ too much credit. The media made this game all about this two and it barely delivered in that regard IMO. I'm not dismissing that it had its moments but those two were the least of the problems that occurred during the game.

They had what 11 penalties? Majority being flat out fargin stupid. When Adams took that penalty after they blocked the punt I though my head was going to explode. Vernon clubbing Cousins after he released the ball, richburg getting ejected etc. The team as a whole lost a very winnable game.

Hope McAdoo holds them accountable in a way that makes a difference.
    Its not just against Norman though. He loses his cool very easy, its happened in many different games. There was no reason for him to hit Norman at the end of the game though. That erased a first down and about a 15 yard gain. Without him losing his cool there, I don't think they turn the ball over. Like I said, I like the guy, he is one of my favorites on the team and in the league, but he is a head case.

I agree tough, as a whole, they took some dumb penalties. Too many turnovers killed them, and the defense seemed to be off this week as well. Hopefully they can turn it around Sunday.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division AliveIn94's Avatar
    Redskins did everything to give that game away, surprised giants made that many mistakes.

Tonight is going to be ugly IMO

LGR
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Other than superbowls this team BLOWS in primetime games. I'd be betting heavily against them tonight. My only hope is the Vikings have been overachieving and the Giants will play smart football and win.

2016-2017 New York Giants Thread

Smart football and Monday night are two words that don't go together when it comes to the Giants.

LGR
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Already playing dumb, shitty football.

Predictable.

Wow. This is ugly.

Seems like the Giants lost their testicles after that loss to the Redskins

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast